City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Free Parking at CSR ?? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Free Parking at CSR ?? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Free Parking at CSR ?? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Free Parking at CSR ?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Free Parking at CSR ?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Parking at CSR ??

+3
Wong
nav14
genie
7 posters

Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Free Parking at CSR ??

Post  genie Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm

From my observation, it's quite easy for outsiders to drive in and park free at our condo. The security guards don't ask much nor take down particulars (unlike previous guards). All it needs for the driver is to tell the guard that he's visiting. If ask further, just quote a unit no, and he is allowed to come in. I am suspicious because after the mall's opening, I see more cars parking on B1 on weekday afternoon. One day I'm going to take a walk around the carpark to see how many cars have CSR labels. Shouldn't this be the job of the security guards?

genie

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Re: Free Parking at CSR ??

Post  nav14 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

That is what happens when there is no MC to push the MA who will in turn push the security agency. MAs will act blur until they are pushed. So these problems can only be rectified or minimised when a MC is set up.

nav14

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 pm

yes, can't find parking at 12 noon today near my blk (Cool, so many cars without decal were parked there, and even a taxi!

Wong

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Free parking at CSR

Post  genesis Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes, I agree fully. Non-residents are quoting apartment nos as if they know the owners..
and parking to eat at Pu Tien, Mall, Verdun etc....
B1 is so full on weekends that we have to park at B2!! I suggest that guards should
intercom apartments to check whether those are our guests or not??
Push for stricter security...

genesis

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Parking and security guards

Post  Twinkle Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm

So I am not the only one who noticed that there are less guards and even lesser stringent security measures being enforced around the Condo after the previous batch left? AND I thought we were to get a better security agency to take over, It is really like a "slap in the face" for us residents who had already earlier on complained about the "lack of security". I cannot believe they actually did away with more guards particulary the ones patrolling the poolside, carparks and checking the small front pedestrian gate. I noticed that as I walked around. Even the main guardhouse do not scan visitors I.D.s impremented previously. The guards seem to be timid they dare not stop people from dashing in the main entrance.
Solutions:1) Implement a turnstile gate entrance like the ones in Mandarin Gardens Condo ( Go and view it at the bustop along Marine Parade Road) Only one can go in at a time.
2) Remove the plants and sealed up the front main entrance such that the only way in is to go under the barriers.
Hope this can help.
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Free Parking at CSR ??

Post  genie Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I saw a taxi driver washing his taxi in B1. Doubt he's a resident here. He probably found out the lax in security when he dropped off passenger at B1. After that he knows where to get free parking. Today I saw a taxi parking at B1; not sure if it was the same taxi. The next time, I will take down it's number and report it to the MA.

genie

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Taxis parking here

Post  Twinkle Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes I have seen a couple of white Merc taxis here and I thot they were residing here being retirees and driving a taxi staying in the fringe of the city looks probable. One has a decal. Yup,
good to check up on these parked taxis but is'nt this the job of e security....we have come to such a stage residents have to patrol and check...............where is this going to lead us........? hmm..........
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty 68 cars without decal

Post  genie Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 am

On tue 26 Jan (between 12,30pm to 2.15pm) I walked around the carparks, checking on cars without decal. I even took down the car numbers.
My findings (cars without decal) are as follows:
B1- 52 cars (approx 40% of total cars parked on B1 at that time)
B2- 16 cars (out of a total of 31 cars)
B3- no car parked there

It may well be that the above cars belong to residents....we really don't know, do we? From the daily contact at the entrance, the security guards should more or less know whether they are residents or not. If they are, the guards should tell them to apply for the decal. Alternatively, MA could put a notice on car without decal to remind car owner to apply for one if he is a resident.

For each apartment unit, is there a limit as to the number of cars entitled for free parking?

genie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:53 am

For B2 without decal is okay, right? they are visitors.

But for B1 - 40% is too high. Could the security guards do something? Leave a warning note on the windshield? or blacklist the car the next time from entering? Just a suggestion.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Tighter security at entrance

Post  genie Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm

After feedback to the MA, I noticed that there's an improvement in the security services, particularly at the entrance -visitors are required to provide personal particulars etc. to the guard. Also sometimes there's a guard stationed at the side gate. For unfamiliar faces, they ask to see the resident cards. Hope this will defer unauthorised people from using our carpark and common facilities.

I still think all residents should apply for car decal if they wish to park in the condo even though we have ample parking lots for now. This will help the guard in spot checking unauthorised parking. (See my earlier report about 68 cars without decal).

genie

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Can the management print warning notes, which are cheap, and put on the windscreen of the cars without decal? At least this can be a small deterrent for now, until clamps are used. Or at least, the guilty ones know that the management is watching...I hope a bye-law be passed when the new management takes over (in September?) and implement the clamps and fines. Why can't the present management do it now? "Tidak apa" altitude or lack of management ideas?
Just walk around the estate for awhile, and you can spot lots of problems which can be solved. Examples are, clothes hanging on windows, cigarette butts on the floors (No CLEAR signs around about NO SMOKING), dirty/oily carpark lots, bicycles chained to our condo fences, cracks on the walls, 'botak' grass patches, dying plants, rubbish found among the plants, unsightly rubbish 'dump' at block 10 car park etc....
But I am not going to suggest any ideas for now, as this not my job. Pls wake up, man...

Geronimo.

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Free Parking at CSR ?? Empty Free parking at CSR

Post  precious Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 am

Mad Yes! It is happening again at weekends, particularly worse during
school holidays!! Non decal parks are parking at B1 boldly.
I suggest all non-decal cars (and those without our access cards
to prove that they live in our compound), must have their IC kept by
security. Also, security guards should call the particular unit the visitor
is quoting, to check whether resident is truly anticipating arrival of that
particular guest? If no answer from the unit concerned meant that no one
is in, hence visitor should be barred from entering! Or if resident anwered
intercom and say" Huh! Who??" , then visitor should be warned. Do u all agree?
Come on, management office, PLEASE make the guards work!!

precious

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Geronimo wrote:Can the management print warning notes, which are cheap, and put on the windscreen of the cars without decal? At least this can be a small deterrent for now, until clamps are used. Or at least, the guilty ones know that the management is watching...I hope a bye-law be passed when the new management takes over (in September?) and implement the clamps and fines. Why can't the present management do it now? "Tidak apa" altitude or lack of management ideas?
Just walk around the estate for awhile, and you can spot lots of problems which can be solved. Examples are, clothes hanging on windows, cigarette butts on the floors (No CLEAR signs around about NO SMOKING), dirty/oily carpark lots, bicycles chained to our condo fences, cracks on the walls, 'botak' grass patches, dying plants, rubbish found among the plants, unsightly rubbish 'dump' at block 10 car park etc....
But I am not going to suggest any ideas for now, as this not my job. Pls wake up, man...

Geronimo.

Good suggestion, let's ask the MA to do it.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down