City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound

4 posters

Go down

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound Empty Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound

Post  policeman Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

I have noticed there are many illegal parking of motorcycles and bicycles at the walkways outside CSR (in particular near the side gate between Block 2 and Block 6). These illegal parkings are becoming more and more rampant and the number is increasing everyday. As a result, the area is so unsightly and also, has caused inconveniences (safety and noises) to residents in Block 2 & 6 and users of the side gate.

My immediate question is why CDL's MA and Security team are not taking actions to curb such problem since it is a case of infringement of compound by outsiders? Also, why it has to be the residents in CSR to raise and prompt such issue to MA and CDL?

I do not see such illegal parking at nearby Kerrisdale. I believe the Security team at that condo is doing a good job to safeguard their residents' estate.

Apparently, it is inherently wrong to engage a Security team who always failed to enforce any sort of discipline seriously. If no action is taken to crack down the illegal parkings , it will certainly bring down the image of CSR.

policeman

Back to top Go down

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound Empty Illegal parking around CSR

Post  Geronimo Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 pm

As I have written before about illegal parking around/outside the estate, I urge our residents to keep on reporting to LTA or the traffic Police about the illegal parking. The back lane next to the tenis courts is a favourite place and an eye-sore for illegal parking. Some cars are parked there the whole day, and many will park there in the evening to go for that lousy curry rice. If the residents keep on reporting to LTA or the traffic police, I am sure the constant pressure will alleviate the problem. The traffic police do not seem to be around whenever you need them. Please email to the LTA and report through their feedback column. Sometimes the traffic jam along Kitchener Road is terrible with more illegal parking seen often along the road opposite the coffee shop selling curry rice.

Geronimo.

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound Empty Re: Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound

Post  Mcqueen Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Can provide the LTA or traffic police email or URL, so that everyone can do the same way of complain?

Have we try to lodge to the Cisco wardens? This group of authority are more effective and hungry for such gain. Razz

Do they have hotline or website?
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound Empty illegal parking/traffic problems

Post  Geronimo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

Concerning illegal parking matters or traffic management problems, our residents can give feedback to these relevant authorities for action:

TRAFFIC POLICE at : Tel. 6547-000 or in writing to : spf_feedback_tp@spf.gov.sg

LTA : http://lta.gov.sg/home/index_home_contact.htm
.....fill in the feedback Online-Form under "online feedback form"

I would encourage as many residents to participate to highlight the traffic problems surrounding our estate.Hopefully the authorities will be constantly reminded to rid these problems and make our surrounding estate more pleasant. The traffic police never seem to be around whenever you need them huh?.

Geronimo!

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound Empty Re: Illegal Motorcycles/Bicycles Parking outside our compound

Post  Mcqueen Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Geronimo wrote:Concerning illegal parking matters or traffic management problems, our residents can give feedback to these relevant authorities for action:

TRAFFIC POLICE at : Tel. 6547-000 or in writing to : spf_feedback_tp@spf.gov.sg

LTA : http://lta.gov.sg/home/index_home_contact.htm
.....fill in the feedback Online-Form under "online feedback form"

I would encourage as many residents to participate to highlight the traffic problems surrounding our estate.Hopefully the authorities will be constantly reminded to rid these problems and make our surrounding estate more pleasant. The traffic police never seem to be around whenever you need them huh?.

Geronimo!

Thanks Geronimo!! Smile
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  csrssr Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:08 pm

i suggest taking a quick snap of the offending vehicle and email to LTA.. should be valid proof enough.

csrssr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down