City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Trespassing onto our condo EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Trespassing onto our condo EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Trespassing onto our condo EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Trespassing onto our condo EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Trespassing onto our condo EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trespassing onto our condo

+5
jeseva14
nrhome
Twinkle
LOGIC
policeman
9 posters

Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Trespassing onto our condo

Post  policeman Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 am

We have heard many irate comments from residents regarding the present security team not doing their job to safeguard our property. True enough, I witnessed it yesterday evening when I returned home from work. As I was about 5m away before approaching the main gate, I noticed a caucasian lady already lingered outside the main gate. However, she closely followed me in when I was entering the side-gate. At that time, I saw 3 security guards were on duty at the guardpost (standing at the entrance & exit for cars) but none of them stood near the side-gate to monitor any illegal access or trespassing by non-residents.

Without hesitation, I politely asked this lady if she is a owner or tenant in CSR? To my surprise, she replied me neither but she was visiting a friend. Since I noticed she was not accompanied by her friend whom she has claimed, I then told her to register as a visitor at the guardpost. Initially, she was very relunctant to follow my instruction but I clearly explained to her that CSR is a private estate and we certainly welcome all visitors, but they must register at the guardpost. If any visitor did not do so, we residents can report them as trespassing into private estate. After listening to what I have said, she followed suit and I was happy.

My concern is how many residents or tenants will confront any person(s) who are found or suspected to be trespassing into our estate? Please speak for your rights since we cannot always rely on our security guards.

Last edited by policeman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

policeman

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Trespasser

Post  LOGIC Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I applaud "Policeman's" action of telling those strangers with no access card to CSR not to sneak in while we made our entrance into the estate. All bona fide residents should follow your action to weed out trespassers who will pose a security threat to our homes.

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Trespasser

Post  policeman Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 pm

How about asking MA/CDL to provide and post up more clear & proper signs like this at all side-gates?

Notice
Trespassers will be prosecuted

policeman

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Yet to notice wat difference the new security Team bring to our Condo

Post  Twinkle Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm

To all,
I have oready mentioned the lax of security in the !st AGM meeting last month .
a) the security guard at the main entrance guardhouse has the habit of turning his back to the barriers by chatting to the other guard/s inside, thereby allowing discreetly walk-in people who could be non-residents and even those who know residents living here but making use of the carpark while they shopped in City Square Mall and returning later to collect their cars. It is still happening. As guards looking after our security, they should not be 'paiseh' to enquire their status even if repeatedly or if they are caucasians or not. Just have to explain it is their job or they will be taking the lap.

b)What I have noticed is lately I do NOT see more guards than previously patrolling the carpark, pool nor standing at the front entrance side gate as before (could be none?) so how is the new security Team better than last time?
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Re: Trespassing onto our condo

Post  nrhome Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Totally agreed. I had thought we've changed the security guards for better security but it turn out WORST. Ever since the change, I DON'T see any guards patrolling. NONE! Though we are living in a private estate, but I feel any privacy infact felt like living in another HDB! Outsider comes in and out at their own leisure. Recently I witnessed on several occassions that the delivery guy from 'Beijing Neng Ren Ju' a cina eatery located at Tyritt has been delivery food to CSR. The Cina delivery guy would wait outside the side gate waiting for someone to come out or get into the estate. Once the door is open, they will race for the door with their delivery. In the past, I would see at least 1 guard standing in front the side door and he'll ensure that visitor needs to register at the guard post. But now, as long as the door is open, any Tom, Dick or Harry could come in.
The new guard are obviously not doing their job. Last w/e, I had a visiting friend, I told her that she need to get her IC ready in order to get into CSR, however, when she drove up to the guard post, she blurted out BBQ....guess what, the guard open up for her without scanning her IC?
So did the management changed those security guards for GOOD or WORST!!
nrhome
nrhome

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty easy access for outsiders

Post  jeseva14 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:31 am

so tedious to post all these stuff.. without knowing if the MA is going to act on resident's concerns. i really wonder why we have to help "feed" these guys..

still, this issue is serious yet appallingly lacking! outsiders can easily access CSR.. with or WITHOUT registering w the security at the main gate. the guards sld have the remote intercom system at their place (do they?) and AT LEAST randomly call n verify with resident(s) if the "visitors" are expected or real!!! anyone can blurt out the blk n unit no., i know cause i've received so many mails addressed to "the resident".

we dont want real visitors to feel unwelcomed but security cannot be compromised. not that it is now, cause it simply LACKING! a properly set-up procedure n system will address this, and it is obviously LACKING! Common sense, but obviously LACKING!!!

will the MA pls wake up soon??? dont just happily take your monthly pay while putting up ur daily acts cause the residents are UNHAPPY when we're out of our doors to see the nonsense going on and ANGERED every quarter when we'll have to pay for it!!!!!

jeseva14

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm

I have always maintained that ALL RESIDENTS and TENANTS carry a CSR Pass with PHOTO. Any other person who is in the condo without this identity must be questioned and registered with the guards. Landlords must register the tenants who will be issued the passes by the management. This will eliminate all the condotels operations and other problems of suspicious characters lurking around.
This bye-law MUST be incoporated.

Geronimo.

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Trespassing onto our condo Empty Condo trespassers

Post  precious Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Kudos to policeman!
I suggest we change the whole security team to a better one!
Intercom system re visitors are necessary, so guards should call
apartments to check if we are really expecting the named persons?? Such a simple task for guards to do, just call from their post... Surprised Is that difficult?

precious

Back to top Go down

Post  nav14 Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 pm

From my expereince you can keep changing security companies every 6 months, but the problems will remain the same. The guards employed by all security companies are basically crap. What will help is hiring an in house ex-police officer to be a security cum facilities officer who can then chase these guards and kae sure they are doing their job.

nav14

Back to top Go down

Post  City Guy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

I totally agree with Geronimo's suggestion. We should enforce this procedure strictly, and charge those who trespass on this estate illegally, in Court.

"I have always maintained that ALL RESIDENTS and TENANTS carry a CSR Pass with PHOTO. Any other person who is in the condo without this identity must be questioned and registered with the guards. Landlords must register the tenants who will be issued the passes by the management. This will eliminate all the condotels operations and other problems of suspicious characters lurking around.
This bye-law MUST be incoporated."

Geronimo.
Geronimo

City Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down