City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
are dogs alllowed in the condo ? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
are dogs alllowed in the condo ? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
are dogs alllowed in the condo ? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
are dogs alllowed in the condo ? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
are dogs alllowed in the condo ? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

are dogs alllowed in the condo ?

+9
ceewye
LOGIC
Miffymiffy
KimLee
peace
JoelCere
limyok
fmlim
jianmin
13 posters

Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty are dogs alllowed in the condo ?

Post  jianmin Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

few weeks ago , i saw a caucasion lady walking a big brown dog ....towards the main entry .

also ... i ve noticed some dog shits ...along the pavement as i was walking from from block 2 to block 8 via the pool side.....

onwers who have pets should observe some courtesy to clean their dog shits ! take responsibility !!!

jianmin

Last edited by jianmin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jianmin
jianmin

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Dogs droppings and Big Dogs in the estate

Post  fmlim Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Dogs dropping are constantly found on the ground of the estate. This is especially noticeable along the side walkway of Block 12 and Block 14. Will the owners of these dogs have a bit of civicness in them to pick up the droppings of their pets. I have also noticed that there are big dogs(Rottwellier) being kept in the estate is this allowed, it is also not heathly for the dogs to be kept in an apartment as these dogs need a lot of area for roaming.

fmlim

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty dog droppings

Post  jianmin Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 pm

so agreed....

dogs should be not be kept in condo..................... should be born free with nature !!!!
or a bugalow with lot of space to roam .... free from high tech/gadgets liivng @ condo !

also the owners should clean up the droppings / shits !

Last edited by jianmin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
jianmin
jianmin

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Re: are dogs alllowed in the condo ?

Post  limyok Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

I fully agree that dog owners should clean up after their dogs. The management agent may not have guidelines yet but I am sure they can put up signs to remind residents of their responsibility. In future when there is a proper MC, a fine system may have to be implemented to enforce this.

limyok

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Dogs barking

Post  JoelCere Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am

The neighbor in the flat above ours keeps a dog locked on the balcony. Unsurprisingly, the dog cries or bark all day long. This is distressing for all the neighbors and for the dog who is obviously unhappy. I have spoken to the management but it seems that there is nothing they can do. I have now taken the matter directly to the SPCA. I suggest that residents who suffer because of constant barking do the same, in addition to speaking to the management.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Post  peace Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 pm

jianmin wrote:so agreed....

dogs should be not be kept in condo..................... should be born free with natrure !!!!
or a bugalow with lot of space to roam .... free from high tech/gadgets liivng @ condo !

also the owners should clean up the droppings / shits !

I do agree with owners picking up their dog's poo. Every residence has the responsibility to keep this small environment clean. I'm not too sure this condo is considered high-tech but that's not a reason to oust dog lovers too.

peace

Back to top Go down

Post  jianmin Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm

i'm not trying to oust dog lovers ... But u could find a better place like living in a bungalow with lots of free space for them to roam .... animals are Born FREE !!! law of Nature ...

if they have Great Compassion for dogs ! Go Work for SPCA or set up a animal/dog house of ur own !.... this is condo living .....

i am also living abroad .... most condo do not allow dogs ,even government flats too! ( most develop countries has these policies )

wwf ...
jianmin
jianmin

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Pets in condo

Post  KimLee Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Notice on notce boards / letters should be sent to residences reminding them to pick up their pet poos when pets pooed. Residences must be mindful not to have their pets pooed all over the place. I saw a dog poo on Block 8 fitness center a couple of weeks back. No one like the idea of doing their fitness with the dog poo right in front of them. Subsequently if things persists, we should have a fine system for residences caught red-handed.

KimLee

Back to top Go down

Post  Miffymiffy Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

saw some poo along of pavement of Blk 8 few weeks ago.
pretty gross, can u imagine someone accidentally !!! omigosh..!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
dogs owner should take responsibility to remove them, else who will do it for them please...
would greatly appreciate they take ownership for it..... Smile

Miffymiffy

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty DOG'S Shit

Post  LOGIC Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Few weeks ago, saw a female walking her poodle.
Queried her whether she picked up her dog's shit.
To my astonishment her reply was " I HAD NOT SEEN ANYBODY DOING IT"

This really showed us the shit never picked up the dog's shit.

Walked to management's office to report matter but the staff had gone for their bonding lunch. Hurried down to inform guards at lobby but was too late as she had slung away.

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Keeping of Animals

Post  ceewye Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Just read in the Strata Living By-rules.

Keeping of Animals
If you do keep pets, make sure they do not annoy other residents in your estate.

I think, not picking up your dog's droppings is annoying.

Someone should put a stop to this.
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty black sheeps

Post  jeseva14 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi all,

i am a toy-dog owner staying in Blk 14 and trained my dog not to bark unnecessarily, n picked up her Poo(s) when i walked her. respecting that some residents may not like dogs, i'll keep my dog close by my side so as to not let her be a nuisance to others.

once, personally seen dog poo at the walkway b4 the main sidegate, totally agasted. maybe we can voice out to anyone who do not play their part.. politely and respectfully? tt nobody likes stepping on shits.

i understand e voiced concerns, esp on barkings n dog poos, totally agree w them. but i really hope the bads of the black sheep do not smear the names of all dog owners.

jeseva14

Back to top Go down

Post  jianmin Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm

sure....toy dog is quite okie....cute n easy managed or trained.

Big dogs or hyperactive dogs are a concern ..... which may not be suitable for condo enviroment.....unless well trained or used as a seeing eye dog for Disability ... i could empathised with that.

Dog owners SHOULD Pick up the poos ! Keep the condo clean ( also for cigarettes butts / littering ) .....it;s not the cleaners job ! Suspect
jianmin
jianmin

Back to top Go down

Post  chunky Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am

another dog owner here and fully agree with the above concerns re. Poop on the estate. Pick it up, its the right thing to do. It would help if we had some more, sorry A BiN, located on the outer perimeter so we didnt have to carry it around....sort of freaks the folks out eating by the bbq pit when im chucking away a steamy one! Need to find one of those selfish smokers who continue to leave their butts everywhere....leave a steaamy turd on their doorstep..
chunky
chunky

Back to top Go down

Post  chunky Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 am

Pet lovers centre apparently opening at City Square Mall. Great news for dog owners and less of an excuse for those who have no bags to pick up their dog poop!

To add to an earlier post, have seen quite a few dogs out and noticed owners doing their bit by picking up poop. The problem is limited to a few bad apples as usual so try not put blame to all dog owners.
Problem seems to be compounded by quite a few stray cats out there
chunky
chunky

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty Dog Shit

Post  kent Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:43 pm

These owners are just simply "bo chap".
Dog shit is all over the place.
Can the residence be considerate???

kent

Back to top Go down

are dogs alllowed in the condo ? Empty are dogs allowed in the condo

Post  ladygaga Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi there CY, nice meeting you last weekend.
Was working out at Blk 12, work-out corner, saw a pile of poo covered with sand at one end of the station. Damn! Left quickly with curse and swear.
Look people, we can talk the talk till the cows come home to address this problem thousand times but it is utterly depends on the gaciousness and mentality of these dog owners.
Be it big dog or small dog, when u walk them around the compound, don't u expect your dog to poo or pee? Pls just bring along your necessary barang barang when call upon of duty. Just imagine your dog is to poo all over your apt and no one care to clear them all.
The choice is yours.

ladygaga

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

ladygaga wrote:Hi there CY, nice meeting you last weekend.
Was working out at Blk 12, work-out corner, saw a pile of poo covered with sand at one end of the station. Damn! Left quickly with curse and swear.
Look people, we can talk the talk till the cows come home to address this problem thousand times but it is utterly depends on the gaciousness and mentality of these dog owners.
Be it big dog or small dog, when u walk them around the compound, don't u expect your dog to poo or pee? Pls just bring along your necessary barang barang when call upon of duty. Just imagine your dog is to poo all over your apt and no one care to clear them all.
The choice is yours.

Same here... =)

I think we need to educate people about condo living... about being considerate to others... there will always be a few of the inconsiderate people and I think we should first try to implement campaigns and then if it doesnt work... we'll see...
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down