City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity

2 posters

Go down

Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity Empty Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity

Post  Twinkle Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Today at 6pm I took a walk around the pool and it was pretty messy (Pool Deck & Dining Chairs) all over the area but not at its right places. Caucasians are the main culprits besides the other races doing this & its widespread...monkey see (others doing), monkeys do. On one side of the pool there was totally no deck chairs where there used to be. Last time they moved the deck chairs now they also use the dining chairs in the pool.
I have not seen this type of behaviour in other condos & obviously something has got to be done & quickly. Things are moving rather slowly so can we sell off the old wicket seats & put in solid heavy metal grill seatings like in the parks with its legs cemented into the ground & then see how neat the whole area will be once the seatings are installed.
Mad
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity Empty Re: Deplorable behaviour in Swimming pool /Barbeque Vicinity

Post  dajop Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 am

Twinkle wrote:Today at 6pm I took a walk around the pool and it was pretty messy (Pool Deck & Dining Chairs) all over the area but not at its right places. Caucasians are the main culprits besides the other races doing this & its widespread...monkey see (others doing), monkeys do. On one side of the pool there was totally no deck chairs where there used to be. Last time they moved the deck chairs now they also use the dining chairs in the pool.

You are right. It is appalling, but frankly it's not the residents that are the problem (I'm caucasian that moved in March 2009, and it is rare that I recognise any of the people you talk about they change from week to week). It's the short term rentals that are the problem. They should be policed and owners prevented from doing short terms rentals, or owners who do this charged extra so the pool area can be restored to the pleasant place it was 2 years ago. 10 deckchairs for 900+ apartments is pathetic.

dajop

Back to top Go down