City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
female toilet at the swimming pool EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
female toilet at the swimming pool EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
female toilet at the swimming pool EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
female toilet at the swimming pool EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
female toilet at the swimming pool EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

female toilet at the swimming pool

3 posters

Go down

female toilet at the swimming pool Empty female toilet at the swimming pool

Post  huihui Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I was very disgusted to discover a soiled samitary napkin sticked to the toilet door at the first shower cubicle in the female toilet on the morning of 26 June 2010, after finishing a morning dip in the pool. The serenity of condo living is destroyed by inconsiderate residents who abuse our facillities. Which proper young lady would be so foolish to announce to the world about the onset of her monthly natural discharge!!!!??? She ought to be very ashamed.

huihui

Back to top Go down

female toilet at the swimming pool Empty Dirty toilet

Post  Twinkle Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Sad I think it may not be a resident definitely not a swimmer....amazing is where is the public bath/toilet cleaner who should be cleaning the place at that time
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

female toilet at the swimming pool Empty Re: female toilet at the swimming pool

Post  NBTD Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:52 pm

bad maintenance of CSR. I went to the female toilet on 3 occasions last week after a swim and noticed that out of the 3 shower cubicles, 1 is unable to lock and the other 1 door is missing Rolling Eyes The steamroom is also totally not functioning. I really dun understand why are we paying maintenance fee and yet everything is not functioning properly.

NBTD

Back to top Go down

female toilet at the swimming pool Empty serious problem

Post  Twinkle Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 am

I also found that in the Ladies Public Restroom at the Clubhouse, the conditions are terrible with even a door that is missing and yet to be replaced. Examine the wall tiles and see the brownish streaks between the mosaic tiles and you know the cleaner HAS NOT been SCRUBBING the wall tiles just splashing water only, I guess. Yet it is a common sight to see them free and hanging around/sitting at the clubhouse side metal staircase behind near the Tennis courts entrance. They are not working hard enough to clean the toilet. EXACTLY WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THESE WORKERS and why does it take so long to replace locks and what happen to the door? Is it sent for repair or given away? These are things the Management agent has to report to the residents on the NOTICE BOARD and not leave us wondering/guessing when and what happen to the replacement of the door....Should we better hurry and remove our cleaning and security agencies ASAP before these lazy and irresponsible staff ruin our condo's image and rack up our repair costs................
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

female toilet at the swimming pool Empty Re: female toilet at the swimming pool

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum