City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Access Card  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Access Card  EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Access Card  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Access Card  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Access Card  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Access Card

5 posters

Go down

Access Card  Empty Access Card

Post  maymay Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 am

On my wayback from Petain Road, I noticed an advertisement on duplication of condominium access cards. So my concern is the residents, be it tenants or owners or property agents, they can simply duplicate as many as they can. Therefore there will be more and more intruders/ outsiders access into our premises without actually staying here. MA, what is your comment and action on this?

maymay

Back to top Go down

Access Card  Empty Re: Access Card

Post  Mcqueen Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm

maymay wrote:On my wayback from Petain Road, I noticed an advertisement on duplication of condominium access cards. So my concern is the residents, be it tenants or owners or property agents, they can simply duplicate as many as they can. Therefore there will be more and more intruders/ outsiders access into our premises without actually staying here. MA, what is your comment and action on this?

Interesting but worrying. Technology has improve?....This may not just be our concern but a national concern too.

Did u take the information down or take picture of the advert?
If not, where can we find the advert?
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Access Card  Empty Access Card

Post  2010 Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 pm

On 27-Nov (Sat) past midnight hours, as I walked passed the swimming pool to my block, I saw 4 Indian nationalities each lying on the sun deck chair fast asleep. If they are not owners or tenants in CSR, I wonder how did they get in and why our security on duty is not checking on them?

On another occasion (around 10 pm), I used the side gate to enter our compound. Normally, I would ensure that the gate is closed after I was in. However, I noticed an adult foreign worker (an Indian nationality) was trying to slip in from behind me but he couldn't do so as he was a bit late before I pushed to close the gate. I deliberately stayed there for a while to see if he has any access card to come in. Initially, he pretended to take his wallet out (like he is finding the access card) and then, he made some phone calls while standing outside the fence. Only after some minutes later, he left the area as he failed to prove his legal entry. His action was suspicious and I do not know his intention for wanting to come into CSR.

Back to top Go down

Post  ahdong Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm

There were occassions that I noticed people sleeping overnight on the thrid floor of our club house.

Just last Sunday morning, there were a Chinese couple sleeping with all the chairs and tables laid out just like their bed fast asleep till 7.30am. At times there were groups of boys and sometimes couples sleeping overnight on the third floor. I doubt they are residents if not why choose to sleep out in the open rather than their own home. Maybe the MA will like to include the third floor club house as one of the security check point during the night walks?

ahdong

Back to top Go down

Post  dkhor Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

Though security had improved, improvements are still required. The security stationed at the side gate simply stood there like a "tree" most of the time. There were occasions when I need to question so called "residents" without access card who tried to enter right at the side gate and being scolded with the security not doing anything though he was jsut a few steps away. The security should be checking on all who enter without tapping access card. This would also help resident to be more conscious of bringing their access card out for our own security.

Residents who did not bring access card out should also register at the guard house before they are allowed to enter. Though it may inconvenient some, but this would definitely help boost the security in the estate.

dkhor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down