City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Post  maymay Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:02 pm

I wonder where are all the security guards? Always sitting inside the guard post? As you know, towards every weekend, there are lots of residents having activities /happenings around the facilities area, eg. swimming pool, BBQ, etc and yet I don't see any security guard patrolling that area. On my way back, I noticed a young lady was smoking near the BBQ area with the "NO SMOKING" signboard besides her and she didn't even bother to abide the rule. I also noticed Caucasians laying their towels on the mini golf course and enjoying sun tanning with their bottles beer and also kids without proper swimwear and playing on the pool with their shoes on(using empty can to scoop up the pool water). Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Mad

maymay

Back to top Go down