City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

+6
Mcqueen
precious
eight-thirteen
CC
lawong
ceewye
10 posters

Go down

Are the Security Guards doing a good job?

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_lcap4%Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_lcap13%Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 9 ]
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_lcap31%Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 22 ]
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_lcap47%Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 34 ]
Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_lcap5%Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 72

Poll closed

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Post  ceewye Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Some people have waxed lyrical about them.

Not all agree that they aren't doing their jobs.

A quick Poll to see what the general population in City Square think.
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Security

Post  lawong Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am

As CSR is close to the mail and nice eateries, it is very convenient. However, at the same time, it's vulnerable; thus, security guards need to be tightened. The owners and residents have to cooperate if they are strict as this is for the residents' good. Non-residents' entry into the estate, including contractors and their workers have to be provided with special passes and their entry and exit controlled. This is particularly important once the mall is opened as facilities and car-parks may be abused at the expense of the residents.

The use of the apartments as temporary lodges at a charge (if any) MUST be probed and prohibited by the Management.

LAWong

lawong

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Re: Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Post  CC Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Definitely not!!! The security guards can't work... I made some complains, instead of helping, the security guard scolded me! I really don't know what sort of management is this..

CC

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Re: Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Post  CC Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh yea, anyway, I am really furious about this matter and have sent an email to CDL. Dun think the new management can work..

CC

Back to top Go down

Post  eight-thirteen Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't have any specific grievance against the guards however the security chief/manager is extremely rude and should not be in a service profession.
He yells at residents and guests as well as threatening people left and right, he treats the female security guards with disdain and contempt and overall is just not fit to be in the position he is in.

I will put in a written request for his termination.

eight-thirteen

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Security guards poll

Post  precious Mon May 03, 2010 2:00 pm

ceewye wrote:Some people have waxed lyrical about them.

Not all agree that they aren't doing their jobs.

A quick Poll to see what the general population in City Square think.

Thanks ceewye for taking this poll. Hope there will be some improvement
soon regarding the guards performance... Wink

precious

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? 68-100510_full
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Security Guards.

Post  penthouse Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 am

I would like to say that the security guards are doing an acceptable job which has more rooms for improvement.Twice I witnessed the security guard told the swimmer to wear proper swim wear when using the pool.Today close to 12 noon,a lady with head scarf told a teenager if she wear proper swim wear?

We as residents should be proud of our property and take good care of it.Most of the times,there are tail gate persons.Be firm to ask them if they are residents here.Show us your key! Treat the main gate as your own unit door! Do you let any strangers into your house? Everyone have to play a part to safe guard City Square Residences.

Sad to see that nice pool lay back chairs are replace by cheap ugly one.If we see any vandalism and yet not doing anything,be prepared to fork out more maintenance fees in the near future.

penthouse

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job?

Post  maymay Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I strongly believed that our security systems/guards can be further improved. One day, I was at my sis’s place in which she stays in Woodsvale, one of the Executive Condominium located near Woodland’s neighbourhood. I was very impressed with their security system/guards. Let me share with you.

All their security gate pass has been converted to pass with photo and ID. This gate pass is not only use for entry but also for exit. I think this idea is good for us since we are located at busy area whereby lots of strangers trying to get in to our condo premises. This will also help to prevent those who park their cars in our condo carpark but walk to City Square Mall for shopping.

Apart from this, I was also very impressed to see that the security guard of Woodsvale Condo also stationed at the side gates to ensure no strangers passerby. But why not ours?

Also why our security guard standing near the main gate to watch out for strangers only at certain days and why not everyday? Isn’t that is their paid duty? By the way, I am very curious how does he/she identify whether this person is resident or stranger.

Recently, I was very upset to see that there are 3 guards sitting/standing inside the guard posts & 1 guard outside the guard post, is it necessary to have all 4 guards at the main guard posts? I understand that nowadays, the weather is very hot, but this should not be the way.

MA, could you advise above? Our monthly maintenance is not just paying for the facilities we used but the service/quality we get.

maymay

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 am

hm.. don't even have time to use the facilities here, always booked for functions by some residents who invited many more non-residents to use the facilities. ... Sad

Wong

Back to top Go down

Are the security guards in City Square doing a good job? Empty To all residents

Post  Twinkle Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

No need to complain unless you want to raise your blood pressure on this security issue as residents hands are tied. So what if you complained, the guards is still too 'shy' to stand outside the side pedestrian's gate but rather be inside so they can just WATCH and let the sneakers walked past without questioning at all- the stare will do the work/deter them, they think. They will even argue with you. I once asked that the guard stand outside but I think it was only that day, after that, back to square one.
So remember, condo comrades, some time in Oct.,2010 when residents take over the new management of the estate, to vote for a good team of dedicated people out to serve all residents well and EQUALLY and that the rules and regulations are fair and acceptable to all and not just to those who are in control of changing them to decide that a particular facility is more important than another thereby inadvertently changing the perks of condo living. There must be a reason why we are paying more for our conservancy than walkup/HDB flats...........
......Loi......got it?
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down