City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Collation of problems and signing of petition. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Collation of problems and signing of petition. EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Collation of problems and signing of petition. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Collation of problems and signing of petition. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Collation of problems and signing of petition. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Collation of problems and signing of petition.

+11
Edwin
sashimi
fmlim
Twinkle
ahdong
dkhor
wyy
JoelCere
lee75
cindyjschoi
ceewye
15 posters

Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Collation of problems and signing of petition.

Post  ceewye Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Dear All,

I will be collating the various complaints, defects and issues found in this forum and will submit them to the MA next week via email and on paper.

We have sat down and have had a good talk with CDL and Knight Frank and they have agreed to work with the residents to try to address the issues that are bugging us.

I think there have been many suggestions/complaints made here without any obvious actions being taken to rectify them. There have been actions for sure, i.e notice put up regarding dog's feces, but I still find it lacking, i.e The Full Monty issue. (3weeks and still no action or notice)

I would appreciate it if you all could kindly take pictures if you have them or to add in any issues that are not already listed in the forums by this week and I will start to send these issues up to the MA to tackle.

On this note, I'd also like to garner support from the people in this forum by starting to collate signatures for the petition to call for an AGM. This petition will require a minimum of 91 signatures from owners and will only be put into effect if we still continue to see that the actions taken by the management is not up to scratch.

To facilitate us in collecting signatures for the petition, I would appreciate it if you could kindly add your unit number and the times you will most likely be available. (Don't worry if you're not at home at the scheduled time, if you're not there, we'll just pop by another time.) Smile

Thanks and Regards,
C.Y Lim
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Re: Collation of problems and signing of petition.

Post  ceewye Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Please copy and add your details

Issues previously unmentioned

Petition
Unit No: - Time available:
1. #12-16 - Everyday between 9-10pm
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Re: Collation of problems and signing of petition.

Post  cindyjschoi Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 pm

1. Cleaning status in Gym & around dustbin on the floor No
2. Parking around Power station of City Square
3. Bicycle parking along tennin courts fencing
4. Lighting arrangement on each floor
5. Visitors' Parking area in B2

Petition
1. #08-16 - Everyday after 8:30pm

cindyjschoi

Back to top Go down

Post  lee75 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

1. Loiterers seated at ledges near guardhouse / fence perimeter (including security, cleaner supervisor, public)
2. Appears like trepassers / unregistered guests through vehicle barricades at main entrance instead of side entrance
3. Litters / rubbish spotted at swimming pool / sunbathing seats
4. More sunbathing seats at swimming pool (i encountered no seats before and had to bring one of the chairs at the blk lobby)
5. Been at City Sq Mall and noticed the lift lobby glass panels facing condo have "pool views" somewhat lack of privacy. Hope CDL may considered some action (e.g. frosted sticker etc)

Petition
1. #17-32 - Sat mornings 9am - 10am

Once again, thanks very much and appreciate CY Lim for the efforts!

lee75

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 am

lee75 wrote:
Petition
1. #17-32 - Sat mornings 9am - 10am

Once again, thanks very much and appreciate CY Lim for the efforts!

Thanks!
Can you please clarify your unit number?
I don't think there's a 32 in city square is there?
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Re: Petition

Post  JoelCere Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:41 am

Issues:
- Management fees. Are we getting value for money here?
- Noisy dogs and dog shit everywhere. Install a dog toilet (sand pit) at the back of the condo and fine those who don't pick up or use it. Implement a three strikes and your dog is out rule for noise.
- Litter everywhere. CCTV, including at all floors. Owners to be given 30 days to clean up their act or everyone will pay for the cost of the system. Those who are caught get fines.
- Owners renting out their unit as hotel. This is very easy to address and is only a matter of goodwill from the management. There is enough evidence for legal action.
- Overall, it looks like we paid for a condo but live in a HDB or a student house.

Block 6, 06-08
Anytime from 10AM to 10PM.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Petition

Post  wyy Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Petition
1. Block 6 #03-10 - Everyday btw 7pm and 9pm

wyy

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Collation of Problems

Post  dkhor Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

1. Rubbish and food on floor at BBQ Pits after event. Need cooperation of management and resident here. Resident should have deposit forfeited for leaving trash uncleared after event.
2. Seems like a new cleaning company is being used. iniService very poor. Corridor of my level does not seem to have been cleaned for a week.
3. Staircases full of cigarette butt and have not been cleaned. Can see dust everywhere.
4. Procedure for booking of facilities not followed.

Petition
1. #27-32 - Everyday except Tuesday between 9-10pm

dkhor

Back to top Go down

Post  ahdong Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 pm

1. Gym should be access via card for better control for residents use.
2. Gym should have a log book for user to report any defective equipment. It should then be review regularly. ( some of the heart rate feature on the tread mill had not been functioning for the last two months. This should have been detected at the monthly maintenance, if there is any?)

Petition
1. #16-16 - Everyday between 8-10pm

ahdong

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty signing of petition

Post  Twinkle Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

1)plse call before you come and I will sign......hp tel.64513188 (Dun call between 1-7 Oct 09 as I am away. fr Shirley
2)Plse call me at 65090167 to sign preferably at night. ( Dun call me between 15-22 Oct.)
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Collation of problems and signing petition

Post  fmlim Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm

I am in Blk 10 Unit No 19-18
Avaliable between 2000 to 2100 hours.

fmlim

Back to top Go down

Post  sashimi Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll be available everyday. My unit no. #27-31

sashimi

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty sign petition

Post  Twinkle Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 pm

sashimi wrote:I'll be available everyday. My unit no. #27-31

Ok, I can sign between 9-9-30pm on Tues except 19th this month
#Twinkle
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Petition

Post  JoelCere Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 am

Hello,
Anything happening with the petition?
Joel

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Is anything happening at all?

Post  Edwin Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:38 am

Good morning,

Just back from my morning walk with my baby boy, and oh my f-ing god, the pigs have been feasting once again. WHAT IS THE MATTER with everyone? I am not sure whether the pictures I took will be uploaded properly, but I am sick and tired of the mess I see time and again.

Security guards happily strolling around not bothered to pick up any litter they find on their way, nevermind to instruct cleaners to remove it. There are pieces of paper, soda cans and cigarette buds everywhere, even IN the pool sometimes. I dont need security guards to make me feel safe (this lot certainly won't), I need service staff who pro-actively ensure that everybody can enjoy a clean environment and immediately act when they see someone making a mess.

When they ask people to leave the pool area at 22:00, they should stick around to make sure some of these idiots dont leave their cans of beer and soda, empty cigarette boxes or god knows what is so heavy to carry to the dustbin, which often is not more than 3 meters away.

They see people dumping their supermarket trolleys in front of our gate, SAY something! There are still lots of delivery trucks and minivans at B1 blocking our parking lots. DO something. And I can go on and on and on...

Much though I like this forum and the issues we discuss here and the efforts made my the admin: unless the MA is actually reading this stuff (they have access to this forum, so why do we need to sign petitions or repeat our concerns?), acknowledges our concerns, comes with an action plan and executes it, I feel this is a waste of time of a few caring tenants and owners.

Have a great weekend,
Edwin
#28-19, will sign whatever is needed.

[img][/img][img][/img]

Edwin

Back to top Go down

Post  nrhome Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 am

Happy to sign on the petition letter whenever it is ready.

We'll be home after 8pm daily. Blk 10, #11-19.
nrhome
nrhome

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Submission of petition to CDL

Post  ceewye Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Dear All,

Firstly, a BIG thank you to all those who have signed the petition for calling an AGM.

We have collected more than the required signatures and the petition has been submitted to CDL already. We will await for more news from them before proceeding further.

For those whom we have missed out; you have the chance to do your part about 6 weeks later when the first AGM is called. We will require 30% of share value of City Square to be present or your proxy forms to be submitted to some of our dedicated neighbours for accountability.

Hope to see all or most of you there during the AGM.

Thanks and Regards,
C.Y Lim
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LP21 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 am

ceewye wrote:Dear All,

Firstly, a BIG thank you to all those who have signed the petition for calling an AGM.

We have collected more than the required signatures and the petition has been submitted to CDL already. We will await for more news from them before proceeding further.

For those whom we have missed out; you have the chance to do your part about 6 weeks later when the first AGM is called. We will require 30% of share value of City Square to be present or your proxy forms to be submitted to some of our dedicated neighbours for accountability.

Hope to see all or most of you there during the AGM.

Thanks and Regards,
C.Y Lim

Thank you for your time and effort collating these signatures. Much appreciated by everyone.

LP21

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Petition for AGM

Post  limyok Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi,

I congratulate you on a fine effort in securing the requisition petition. Please, if possible, can you or anyone else let everybody know who are the candidates for the MC? How many are required and what are they backgrounds? It would certainly encourage attendance at the AGM if people know who they are voting in and what they plan to do.

Cheers

limyok

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Good work

Post  JoelCere Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

I am looking forward to know who the candidates are and what their program is.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty KIV MC election

Post  LOGIC Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi All,
There is no need to wait and see who is stepping up for election.
Any body who is a SP with a passion to safe guard our asset and capabilities in contributing to the welfare of CSR can step forward to be elected. All of us being SP are on a level playing field.

Cheerio, LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Re: Logic

Post  JoelCere Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Logic, I hope you mean everyone who is an owner or a resident regardless of their nationality.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Collation of problems and signing of petition. Empty Re: Logic 2

Post  JoelCere Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 pm

All of us who are owners are on a level playing field be it foreigners, PR or Singaporean. I will not vote for anyone who disagree with that.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 pm

JoelCere wrote:All of us who are owners are on a level playing field be it foreigners, PR or Singaporean. I will not vote for anyone who disagree with that.

I think she means Sole Propreitor and not Singaporean.

Cheers~!
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down