City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
CITY SQUARE MALL EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
CITY SQUARE MALL EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
CITY SQUARE MALL EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
CITY SQUARE MALL EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
CITY SQUARE MALL EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CITY SQUARE MALL

2 posters

Go down

CITY SQUARE MALL Empty CITY SQUARE MALL

Post  NBTD Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 am

I went to pay a visit at NEX, the new shpg mall at Serangoon last wk end. NEX has so much to offer as compared to CSM (just look at the varieties of shops & services that NEX can offer). It even has a skypark , a rooftop open playground, which consist of both wet & dry areas, for children to play (just look at the skypark which CSM can offer,I shldn't named that a skypark, it shld just remain as a 'rooftop'). CSM has not attractiveness in terms of the choice of tenants they brought in and I felt there are too little choices of shop available (perhaps too big a space has been taken up by each tenant). Mgt of CSM shld SERIOUSLY learnt what other neighbourhood malls can offer and do something to boost up the current way they operate. Cinema , CSM suppose to hv 1 and where is it ? Its such a waste to hv a mall like that in a such a good strategic location. Mad

Last edited by csrssr on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin)

NBTD

Back to top Go down

CITY SQUARE MALL Empty Failure- City Square Mall

Post  maymay Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes, I do agreed. There are few tenants selling clothes/shoes which I never heard before and the clothes they are selling, not trendy enough, looks more suitable for "ah Lian" or "ah Soh".... Why can't they lease to more popular tenants like espirit, zara, mango, faceshop, bodyshop... Etc. That's why to keep up biz, they provide free shuttle service but still a failure. Additionally too many restaurants....

maymay

Back to top Go down

CITY SQUARE MALL Empty Re: CITY SQUARE MALL

Post  NBTD Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm

maymay wrote:Yes, I do agreed. There are few tenants selling clothes/shoes which I never heard before and the clothes they are selling, not trendy enough, looks more suitable for "ah Lian" or "ah Soh".... Why can't they lease to more popular tenants like espirit, zara, mango, faceshop, bodyshop... Etc. That's why to keep up biz, they provide free shuttle service but still a failure. Additionally too many restaurants....

Yes , agreed with you u said. Even the 'anchor' tenant is so miserable as well Rolling Eyes Frankly speaking, I dun think its fully CSM mgt fault for not bringing in popular tenants like what u hv mentioned but these tenants may not want to consider opening a shop in CSM. I guessed CSM Mgt shld do a review and how to market its mall well so these popular tenants will be attracted to consider opening a shop at CSM. Well, at the end of the day, its a win-win situation for the mgt, tenant and consumer. Y wld consumer want to come to CSM if the shops there are not attractive at all. Its such a waste, the mrt is directly connected to the mall, its so centrally located. Sigh !

NBTD

Back to top Go down

CITY SQUARE MALL Empty Re: CITY SQUARE MALL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down