City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse

3 posters

Go down

Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse Empty Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse

Post  ckor Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 am

On the weekend, I was at B2 car park when a family approached me and ask for direction to the clubhouse. They were visitors parking at the visitor lots in B2.

I believe this family would have been walking around B2 looking for the lift to the clubhouse until they met me.

The lift in the clubhouse only service to B1. If visitors are parking at B2, there is no way for them to reach the clubhouse.

It seems like the design of that lift is not very good.

ckor

Back to top Go down

Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse Empty Re: Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse

Post  hondaker Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Added that there's no GSM reception in B2, it is a very bad situation for visitors and guests whom do not have access to the lift lobbies of the individual blocks.

hondaker

Back to top Go down

Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse Empty Re: Visitor parking and access to the clubhouse

Post  nrhome Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm

I think visitor lots should be re-located @B1 near the clubhouse and residents are encourage to park their vehicles @B2 & B3. This will allow guest to access via the clubhouse lobby's staircase or lift to the BBQ pits and Function rooms rather than access via apartment's lobby.

Make B2 & B3 strictly to residents so the guest will not access to other apartment's lobby or house, IMO. Very Happy
nrhome
nrhome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down