City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

5 posters

Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  yves Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm

On many occassions when my young girls and I entered the ladies toilet at the clubhouse, we can clearly see into the men toilet. Many a time, we were shocked to see some men baring all in front of the mirror. I think these naked adults did not undress themselves deliberately in the changing area. It is likely they were not aware that their full monty acts can be visibly seen from outside due to the mirror reflection and doorless entrance.

Feeling outrage, I strongly urge the MA to take appropriate actions to address this obscene issue quickly. I blame it to the design fault of the interiors (especially the changing area and mirror) and position of the toilet entrance. Obviously, it is necessary to re-locate the changing area & mirror or to add a glass door to the entrance in order to block views from outside. Since we are living in a family orientated environment, please note that not all women and young children would like to be exposed to a full monty show (be it performed deliberately or not) at our clubhouse toilets.

I would like to receive a swift response from the MA on this critical issue.

yves

Back to top Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty Re: The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  ceewye Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 pm

yves wrote:On many occassions when my young girls and I entered the ladies toilet at the clubhouse, we can clearly see into the men toilet. Many a time, we were shocked to see some men baring all in front of the mirror. I think these naked adults did not undress themselves deliberately in the changing area. It is likely they were not aware that their full monty acts can be visibly seen from outside due to the mirror reflection and doorless entrance.

Feeling outrage, I strongly urge the MA to take appropriate actions to address this obscene issue quickly. I blame it to the design fault of the interiors (especially the changing area and mirror) and position of the toilet entrance. Obviously, it is necessary to re-locate the changing area & mirror or to add a glass door to the entrance in order to block views from outside. Since we are living in a family orientated environment, please note that not all women and young children would like to be exposed to a full monty show (be it performed deliberately or not) at our clubhouse toilets.

I would like to receive a swift response from the MA on this critical issue.

OooH~! Shocked
Wonder how many times i've done this... Embarassed

Rest assured that this will be dealt with quickly... Will call the MA now...
Thx for the notice yves!
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty RE: The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  policeman Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

As a concerned parent, we must tackle these offensive and shocking events with the MA urgently. I want my family to be free from any forms of obscenity or harrassment (designed or unintended) in our compound.

policeman

Back to top Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty Re: The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  ceewye Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Have spoken to the MA and emphasized to them the severity of the problem.

Hope to get a reply soon.
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Sent: 11 September 2009 14: 50PM
To: C.Y Lim (churnyeow@hotmail.com)

Mr Lim, I have copied the posting and alerted the Main Contractor to look into this immediately. Also copied to CDL. Thanks

Regards

Knight Frank Estate Management Pte Ltd

Tan Eng Soon
Strata Residential Manager
For and on behalf of City Square Residences
Tel: 6509 0231 Fax: 6509 0232
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  yves Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Mr Eng Soon Tan,

It's almost 2 weeks since your last reply. What is happening?? The show ain't over yet. Please can you clue in with the Main Contractor or CDL on their plans to deal with the situation. Thanks.

yves

Back to top Go down

The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet Empty RE: The Full Monty Show at our clubhouse men toilet

Post  Aunty Pinkie Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am your Aunty Pinkie from Block 6. I like this forum, a platform for all residents to say their piece.

I truly admired the courage Yves took to voice her unpleasant experience. The other day, I witnessed it myself (1st time). I find it quite a shame for a women to tell everyone their sighting of naked men. But I am not sure how many more "shows" I will have to see and endure!

If nothing has been done, shall we complain direct to URA or to make a Police Report??

Please advise?

Aunty Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Have just spoken to the management office...

apparently, the architect has come by and taken photos of this... However, nothing is being done about this yet...

zzz... Quick fix temp solution... Will pop by later tonight to masking-tape up the exposed portion...
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eight-thirteen Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

How about not looking in?
All in all these are not men that exposes themselves on purpose, they are in a changing room and changes clothes, showers and what not. Going to the police is not just unnecessary but wrong as well, do you want your son/husband/boyfriend have a criminal record just because he changed clothes in a changing room?

eight-thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down