City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Security needs to be stricter EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Security needs to be stricter EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Security needs to be stricter EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Security needs to be stricter EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Security needs to be stricter EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Security needs to be stricter

+6
precious
csrssr
maymay
Geronimo
policeman
City Guy
10 posters

Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty Security needs to be stricter

Post  City Guy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Dear Owners and Investors of City Square,

While the security service providers have been changed, I still feel that the provision of security services could be further improved.

There should be more checks on people within the estate to make sure that only owners, tenants and proper guests are allowed into the estate. This should be reinforced with each and every one of the security guards.

City Guy

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty RE: Security needs to be stricter

Post  policeman Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

When I returned home late on Saturday (after midnite hours), I saw 2 skimpy dressed young chinese women quietly sneaked into our condo by the driveway. At that time, I noticed there was only 1 security guard on duty but he was sitting at the pavement outside the guardroom. I was not sure whether he took notice of them as he was facing downwards to the ground and seem like he had already dozed off.

I deliberately walked behind the 2 women as they were seen heading in the same direction as me, to Block 10 where I stay. From a distant and before I reached Block 10, I saw these women loitered outside the gate for about a minute but subsequently, they've managed to enter after someone came out of the block. Apparently, these 2 women were not holding the access card and their suspicious behaviours were questionable. Are they bona-fide owners, tenants or "visitors" ???

If the 2 women are non-residents, they must have learned some tricks to get access into our condo without being scrutizined and stopped by the security guards. Worst, they could have done it many times before. If so, isn't the security in CSR too lax? I thought it is the duty of the security guards to check on all visitors and also, to politely warn the owners and tenants about the danger if they were found crossing thru' driveway when entering the condo. For safety and security concerns, it is advisable for all bona-fide owners or tenants to enter from the side-gate using their access card. Likewise, use the side-gate to exit as well.

Last edited by policeman on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

policeman

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty Re: Security needs to be stricter

Post  Geronimo Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Guess we cannot do anything until our own management takes over and put our own house in order.. All RESIDENTS and TENANTS must carry a photo-ID Resident card!
Vehicle clamps must also be used for unauthorised parking. Until such time..and sad to say...the problems will not be solved.

Geronimo.

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty Security needs to be stricter

Post  maymay Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm

I do agreed that our current security guards are too lenient. It doesn't matter which security services we are using, actually it is the attitude of the individuals security guard. Yesterday around 8pm plus, I was having my swim and there were 2 young ladies & 1 guy sitting on the swimming pool chair chit chatting and this guy was smoking. So I told him not to smoke and a while they left our premises. I guess they are not the residents here. Worst still, I saw one caucacian sitting on the slide of the baby pool smoking. So where are all the security guards and what are they doing?

maymay

Back to top Go down

Post  csrssr Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am

i agree completely... there are people misusing the facilities and disregard even the most common social etiquette.. this behaviour just spreads as people feel more lax seeing others around them indulging in such behaviour.

the only way to bring some 'sense' to this is to form our own MC and demand minimum service from the service providers.

pls attend the AGM tomorrow - be there at 12.45pm.

csrssr

Back to top Go down

Post  precious Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Agree fully that security is lax. But there are one or two security guards that
do work hard.....Unfortunately, the rest are too complacent!! Mad
Why is management taking such a lax attitude towards our complaints?
We should write letters to Knight Frank to complain...

precious

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 pm

not much use Sad

Wong

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty CSR security

Post  genesis Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 am

CSR security is so lax that non residents come in to swim,
bathe at our common shower areas, eat at our tables,
then leave boldly through the front gate! Yes, a neighbour saw
it all, followed them and informed the guards. The guards, as usual,
say that they just cannot stop people from walking in! ALso the guard
asked the neighbour " how did she know that they were not residents?"
Instead of saying that they will do a better job to guard the premises,
they instead doubted the resident's complaint and questioned her instead!!
Mad Shut off all hot water supplies to shower areas in clubhouse area. Residents
do not have to pay for outsider's to bathe and have steam bathes.We should insist
that Access cards are needed to enter shower areas. After all, if visitors want to
use the facilities ,the host( who ought to be a resident in CSR )should be with them!
And if owner has let out apartments, they are not considered as residents!! Only their tenants are residents. Agree?

genesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 pm

totally agreed. but no use.

i think MA is hoping that this forum will provide the residents an avenue to let off steam, a catharsis so to speak. but will do nothing in reality to all the feedback and complaints.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty Security could be stricter

Post  huihui Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I agree wholeheartedly. There was a friend of mine who sneak into the estate all the way to my unit, and he was not welcomed and his visit totally uncalled for!!! I could not believe he could have got in so easily. He said he just walk in cos there are people coming in and out.

I have warned him to seek permission from me first, before he ever attempted any more visits to this place.

Perhaps there really is a need for ID cards issued with photos of residents of the estates on them.

huihui

Back to top Go down

Security needs to be stricter Empty RE: Security could be stricter

Post  2010 Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Let me share with you my own personal experience.

Three months ago, I had invited a friend to my house. Since it was his 1st time to CSR and prior to his coming, I have reminded him to register at the guardpost with his IC as I would assume the security guard will intercom and notify me that I have a visitor.

However, when it was near our appointment time, I would expect a call from the guardpost. But no such call was received and to my surprise, my friend turned up punctually at my door.

I was shocked to learn from my friend that he had actually breezed through our condo without any difficulties. Worst of all, he did not even register himself with the guardpost or was being approached by anyone. He easily managed his way into my block and way up onto my doorstep.

If my friend was able to access into our condo so easily, I believe there are many uninvited guests could have walked in without notice. That's really absurd. To me, it is no difference having security guards or not since they are not bother to perform their duties well.

I really hope the MA is reading this post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum