City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS

3 posters

Go down

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS Empty COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS

Post  LOGIC Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 am

HI NEIGHBOURS,
COUNTERS ARE OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS.
OUR STRATEGY IS ALL OF US WILL SIGN OUR PROXY FORMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE ATTENDING OR NOT FOR THESE REASONS:-
1) A REQUISITE AGM IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM AN ORDINARY AGM.
WE MUST HAVE 30% OF THE SHARE VALUE AT THE APPOINTED TIME OF 1300HR BEFORE WE CAN CONVENE A AGM TO VOTE FOR A MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE TO LOOK AFTER OUR OWN ESTATE. ONLY WITH THE FORMATION OF THE MC VESTED WITH THE POWER TO PASS BY LAWS THEN ONLY WE CAN IMPLEMENT MEASURES (EG CLAMPING OF ILLEGAL CARS) TO IMPROVE THE VALUE OF OUR HOMES. IF YOU ARE DELAY FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE YOUR PRESENCE IS NULL AND VOID. THE MOST CERTAIN THING IN LIFE IS UNCERTAINTY. SO IF YOU ARE DELAY OR YOU HAVE PLAN TO ATTEND BUT CERTAIN MATTER CROP UP WHICH NEED YOUR ATTENTION YOUR VOTE IS STILL COUNTED
2) PROXY FORMS MUST BE HANDED IN BY 1 PM ON 4 MARCH. ONE MINUTE LATE YOUR PROXY IS ALSO INVALID.
3) YOU CAN ATTEND THE AGM EVEN WHEN YOUR PROXY FORMS ARE HANDED IN. THE MA WILL INVALIDATE IT UPON YOUR PRESENCE.
IF WE ARE UNABLE TO GARNER THE 30% THEN IT WILL BE ANOTHER 6 MONTHS OF FURTHER DETERIORATION TO OUR CONDO. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE LOUNGERS ROUND THE SWIMMING POOL I RECKON HALF OF THEM ARE BROKEN DO YOU KNOW ONE LOUNGER COST SGD600. EXCUSE ME WE THE OWNERS HAVE TO BEAR THE COST OF REPLACEMENT WHILE OTHERS ENJOY IT AT OUR EXPENSE.

THE PROXY FORMS WILL GIVE US A TREBLE GUARANTEE :
!) YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE AGM
2) THERE ARE TWO APPOINTED PROXIES TO REPRESENT YOUR VOTE.

I HOPE THE ABOVE REASONS WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO COME DOWN TO THE CLUB HOUSE TO HAND IN YOUR PROXY FORMS
COUNTERS ARE OPEN ON :-
DATE TIME VENUE
20/2 2PM TO 5PM KTV RM 3
21/2 2PM TO 6PM KTV RM 3
22/2 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
23/2 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
24/2 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
25/2 8PM TO 10 PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
26/2 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
27/2 2PM TO 6PM KTV RM 3
28/2 2PM TO 6PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
1/3 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3
2/3 8PM TO 10PM FUNCTION ROOM 3

THAT'S ALL FOLKS SEE YOU AT THE COUNTERS.

Cheerio, LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS Empty Re: COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS

Post  csrssr Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Pls show your full support - it is utmost important to make sure the AGM goes successful this time with minimum requisite share value of 30%.

Quite a few units are not owner occupied with owners overseas, so it is all the more important for the owner residents to turn up and show their full support. Visit the function/KTV room and submit your proxies, so even before the AGM we can ensure there is required quorum. When you attend the AGM, the proxy will be invalidated

It is in your interest that you sign the proxy, ensure AGM has minimum quorum and attend in person to voice your views....

csrssr

Back to top Go down

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS Empty Re: COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS

Post  nav14 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm

SMS or this platform may not enable to reach 30% of owners. So may need to go from door to door to collect the proxy forms - at least from a few floors in their respective blocks. I know this is easier said than done. Otherwise there is a fairly good chance we will once again not be able to achieve the minimum 30%.

For myself my unit at CSR is tenanted but I will make sure I will be there on 6 Mar to give you guys full support.

nav14

Back to top Go down

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS Empty Door Knocking For Proxy Forms

Post  LOGIC Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 am

Thank you for your support, hope the rest of the owners are as supportive as you.

We plan to door knock next week.

For the past two days, we have collected about 30 proxies.Most of the owners after the failure of the last RAGM now understand the importance of the proxies representing their vote even if they are delay or miss the meeting.

Will see you there.

Cheerio, LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

COUNTERS OPEN FOR COLLECTION OF PROXY FORMS Empty Management Fee

Post  LOGIC Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Neighbours,
The Last Day to PAY your Management Fee is 3/3/10 at 1PM in order to qualify you to attend the AGM or your Proxy Form to be valid.
I know quite a number of owners are having a dispute with the MA's office regarding the unfair penalty of late payment due to Invoice being send to the wrong address.
Please go down to MA's office to resolve the matter. I just been down to the office, MA assured that if there is genuine proof that late payment is due to Invoice not reaching owners a waiver can be granted. I know is not the extra few dollars is just the principle

Your Support is vital to our 30% to set up our own MC. Every vote count.

Cheerio, LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down