City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR

5 posters

Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR

Post  NBTD Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

I need to enrol my son for Pri 1 next year, any good recommended primary sch around CSR ? Wld appreciate if any parent can give me some advice.

Thanks !

NBTD

Back to top Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty Re: ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR

Post  Mcqueen Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 am

I heard the nearest primary school is Stamford Pri school.
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty Re: ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR

Post  Wong Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 pm

ACS Junior at Winstedt Road is within 2 km from CSR.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi,

Any kindergarden around CSR?

I heard of Mindchamps at CSM.

Any others? Thanks.
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

What about SJIJ at Essex Road (formerly know as St Michael's).

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am

Lee wrote:What about SJIJ at Essex Road (formerly know as St Michael's).

SJIJ is it within 2km? Phase 2B?
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 am

Sorry, I'm not very sure if it's within 2km from CSR, perhaps you could visit the school and enquire (at the same time have a feel of the school environment) Smile

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am

Lee wrote:Sorry, I'm not very sure if it's within 2km from CSR, perhaps you could visit the school and enquire (at the same time have a feel of the school environment) Smile

Thanks. I think i have to start shopping for primary school.... Laughing
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 am

Btw, I forgot to mention, there are two affiliated secondary schools ie SJI Secondary (Steven Road) and St Patrick Secondary.

Lee

Back to top Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty BENDEMEER PRI SCH

Post  NBTD Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Iyah, went thru balloting at SJ but unsuccessful, end up having to register at Bendemeer Pri. Does any one has their child currently schooling at Bendemeer Pri care to share if this sch standard is ok ... there are hardly any good sch to consider near CSR. Sigh ! Sad

NBTD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

NBTD wrote:Iyah, went thru balloting at SJ but unsuccessful, end up having to register at Bendemeer Pri. Does any one has their child currently schooling at Bendemeer Pri care to share if this sch standard is ok ... there are hardly any good sch to consider near CSR. Sigh ! Sad

Yes, SJI and ACS are a popular choices for CSR parents who are registering for his/her son. The HongWen pri is a mix school.

Alternative is Stamford pri. Next year, they only have 2 classes and all AM session.
Is kinda good, compare to SJI which is PM session for Pri 1 and 2. Then altogether 8 classes and more....

There is no negative feedback in Stamford so far but there is in Farrer park pri.
Bendemeer pri is further right? i think is outside 2km radius.
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty BENDEMEER PRIMARY SCHOOL

Post  NBTD Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks for yr feedback & suggestion...

NBTD

Back to top Go down

ANY RECOMMENDED PRIMARY SCHOOL AROUND CSR Empty Hong Wen School

Post  Elaine Tin Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi,
I recommend Hong Wen School (u can exploit the school via http://www.hongwen.moe.edu.sg/).

For your reference, Ms Chow Yi Ling, one of the four new President's Scholars, was a former pupil from Hong Wen School. She visited Hong Wen School between Aug to Sep 10 to give school-level inspirational talks and then, visited each graduating class to give motivtional talks as well as share her learning journey & experiences.

Cheers
/Elaine

Elaine Tin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Elaine Tin wrote:Hi,
I recommend Hong Wen School (u can exploit the school via http://www.hongwen.moe.edu.sg/).

For your reference, Ms Chow Yi Ling, one of the four new President's Scholars, was a former pupil from Hong Wen School. She visited Hong Wen School between Aug to Sep 10 to give school-level inspirational talks and then, visited each graduating class to give motivtional talks as well as share her learning journey & experiences.

Cheers
/Elaine

Yes, HongWen indeed is a popular school and a mix school too.
But this year, phase 2C, between 1km to 2km is out.
No balloting and no chance for CSR children.
Mad

Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum