City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly

4 posters

Go down

Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Empty Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly

Post  danganni Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am

Hi there,

I would like to address this issue that is concerning every owners and tenants there.
I think that every one has noticed those red deposits left by water everywhere in the shower, bath, washbassin, toilets etc...
I never noticed this before in the place I stayed in Singapore as the last one Citylights at Lavender MRT.

Some of them and so do I, drink this water, use it for cooking etc...

When I enter Blk8 last year just after unit delivery, I was thinking that this was just a temporary issue due to the proximity between the finishing date of the works and the delivery but more than half year later I don't notice any change and I would say that the deposit are important than ever !

Would it possible for the MA to address this issue ? It is an health concern ! I don't think that absorbing those red deposits is good for health and maybe simply our skins when taking a shower.
A simple filter cartridge of the compound supply duct would solve the problem for a few cents per unit. Previous MA did nothing when I warned them about this... Hope that Knight Frank MA will be more receptive to this.

If nothing is moving, I will warn SP Services, the NEA and the competent authorities but I'm still thinking that this is to CDL and MA to solve this issue.

Your comments and ideas are welcomed. But a global solution will be preferable to a individual initiative. By the way, it is now easy to input individual filters on every tap, showers and toilets in our flats...

danganni

Back to top Go down

Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Empty Re: Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly

Post  danganni Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

up !

Doesn't seem to be interesting enough...
Am I the only one drinking tap water or not having a maid to clean up my home everyday ?

danganni

Back to top Go down

Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Empty Re: Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly

Post  Wong Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Which level are you? I don't have any red deposits in my unit ... block 8 here as well.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi danganni,

Also from blk 8, but never encounter "red deposit" in my unit.

Mind taking picture for us to view on how it look like?

Is it CNY coming round the corner, our houses are all fill with Red colour.
So might have miss it. Laughing
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  danganni Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:29 pm

I am at level 17. I will try to post picture for your reference.

danganni

Back to top Go down

Post  danganni Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Here are some pictures of my showers
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de10
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de11
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de12
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de13
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de14
Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Red_de15

danganni

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:56 pm

hm.. this is bad. you'd better report this.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm staying 20 something floor above, did not notice any red stain.

but have other problem with the Gas pipe....we can smell the gas whenever we open the kitchen cabinet. I Keep forgetting to report this, cause we turned off the Gas. albino

Heard this mthend the warrantly by CDL is over. Question
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  danganni Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Do the management have an email to forward my picture ?

danganni

Back to top Go down

Post  ceewye Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm

DLP ends this month... so better bring up any issues pertinant to your place. currently, am going through discussions about our parquet flooring, marble wall and living room flooring in block 8...

check out the condition of the floor...

Water red deposit, an everyone concerns to solve quickly Dscn4210

oh yes... JOANLEONG@cdl.com.sg... this is the email for the Senior Customer Relations Manager, Joan leong if its of any help...
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  danganni Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm

After a couple of readings on the Internet, I do think that this stains are caused by the iron bacteria.
Here are some links:
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/basicsofhealth/Water_files/waterstains.htm
http://www.waterdrs.com/water-information/water-that-causes-stains/
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sswm/pdf/sswm_1802.pdf
http://www.edstrom.com/Resources.cfm?doc_id=134

I hope that CDL and MA will perform some analysis to confirm and then fix the problem...

danganni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down