City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa?

4 posters

Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa?

Post  fish99 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Just to check with residents staying at Blk 10,12,14. Do you find the daily anouncements from Mustafa annoying? Is there anything we can do about it?

They are making anouncement late into the night such as 1am in the morning. Its especially bad during the weekend. Crying or Very sad

fish99

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty Re: Are you disturb by the announcement from Mustafa?

Post  policeman Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 am

I live in Block 10 on the higher floor. I could always hear Public Announcements, but was not sure where the source. I thought it was from nearby City Square Mall. It is a Public Nuisance, isn't it?

In the next AGM, I won't hesitate to tell the developer (CDL) and MA that it is so frustrating and stressful to live in CSR. It is worst than HDB estate.

Last edited by policeman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

policeman

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty LOUD ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  LOGIC Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm

I thought I am the only one hearing this stupid, loud announcement in the quiet of the night. Yes, I have been trying to ascertain where does it originate from in order to file a
complain. So dear neighbours we must strive a little harder to identify the culprit and take proper action in order to stop this "Ding Dong follow by the announcement"

LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty DEAR MR MUSTAFA

Post  policeman Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

I really hope you're reading this posting regarding the LOUD announcements coming from your Mustafa Centre after midnight hours. I understand you own seven(7) units in CSR and so, please be more considerate to your CSR neighbours.

policeman

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty Re: Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa?

Post  nav14 Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm

What on earth are they announcing at 1am? Is it meant for its workers? Does it have to be so loud since it must be meant for those inside Mustafa. Can get MA to write to Mustafa.

nav14

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty Updates on Noise

Post  fish99 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm

I guess Mr Mustafa is definitely not on this forum. Why would he any way. He is busy making his million and why should he bother about the noise that it creates and how it affects the community around this area. Anyway, I am glad that I am not the only one that is bothered by the noise. At least I know that Im not alone in this or that Im am too particular about noise. I will try to contact NEA and ask for their advice on this issue. As far as I know, I dont see any shopping centre in Singapore making announcements that are so loud that even the neighbourhood can hear it.

fish99

Back to top Go down

Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa? Empty Re: Are you disturb by the anouncement from Mustafa?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum