City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order

Go down

Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order Empty Car Wash Bay- Tap always out of order

Post  Twinkle Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

This is to highlight my earlier complaints to the Mgmt. Office about the tap (still under warranty) in the washing bay being out of order after it was supposedly repaired again. I was told the supplier pushed the blame onto the engineering sector that it was due to the water pipes or something related.
Well, my point is, if there is one little tap serving a condo of 910 units, what do you expect? CDL saw it fit that we should have only ONE TAP in the beginning for a condo of this size and did not even supply another tap in the Basement 2 vicinity. Can they go to Mandarin Gardens Condo in Marine Parade Road and count how many washing bay taps they have for 1000 units there?...at least eight.
One Tap to get water to clean a car for 910 units.......did they ever take into consideration that it can be out of order.....then how, are we supposed to bring down buckets of water and wet the lift floors in the process? This is in spite of the fact that I also wash my car outside but due to rainy weather , have to clean the car again. Disgusting, worse than the public flats.........
Best part is...no good service like bothering to inform the complainant of the progress of the tap situation and I have to daily walk over to check???? Send email, sms, a note in the letter box, hey put in effort. Now interesting to read the reply, if any...............
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum