City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area

3 posters

Go down

Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area Empty Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area

Post  huihui Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 pm

I suggest that a clock be situated near the swimming pool area.

The lovely blue waters of the swimmiung pools is ever inviting. However, time is an important factor. I suggest that a time-telling device be situated at the entrance of the clubhouse facing the swimming pool. With the emergence of high tech gadgets such as the mobile phone, I am very sure few people bother about wearing watches. Furthermore, most of the wearable time pieces are not waterproof. A time telling devicde situated near the bswimming pool area would enable facilitate time monitoring.

huihui

Back to top Go down

Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area Empty Re: Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area

Post  Mcqueen Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Yes, this will be useful if MA can provide this. I believe won't cost alot to get a big clock setup.

Anyone out here can bring up to the MA or anyone know someone to discuss this?
Thank you.

Oops, this quite an old post... Sorry i just read this.

huihui wrote:I suggest that a clock be situated near the swimming pool area.

The lovely blue waters of the swimmiung pools is ever inviting. However, time is an important factor. I suggest that a time-telling device be situated at the entrance of the clubhouse facing the swimming pool. With the emergence of high tech gadgets such as the mobile phone, I am very sure few people bother about wearing watches. Furthermore, most of the wearable time pieces are not waterproof. A time telling devicde situated near the bswimming pool area would enable facilitate time monitoring.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area Empty Big clock facing the swimming pool

Post  Twinkle Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 pm

I agree we need to have that....so no excuse for those who stay beyond ten pm in the pool at night..................heh heh...Why it need us to inform, such a common sense thing to have.
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area Empty Re: Time-telling Devices at swimming pool area

Post  Mcqueen Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum