City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Traffic Along Kitchener Link EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Traffic Along Kitchener Link EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Traffic Along Kitchener Link EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Traffic Along Kitchener Link EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Traffic Along Kitchener Link EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Traffic Along Kitchener Link

2 posters

Go down

Traffic Along Kitchener Link Empty Traffic Along Kitchener Link

Post  maymay Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am

Dear All,

Has anyone being assaulted by the vehicle horns especially every weekend evening along Kitchener Link? This road is filled with traffic due to the location of the City Square Mall and our condo and obviously, the roads along Kitchener Link are so narrow - 2 way traffic with 2 lanes only.

At times, there are commotions between the drivers due to overtaking or one blocking another and do not want to give way.

In view of this, something worries me:-

1. To avoid the traffic jam, will our security guards slacken the check on visitors?
2. To avoid the traffic queue, will the cars (City Square Mall Visitors) turn in to our Condo and park at our City Square Residences instead claiming they attend the functions here?
3. To avoid the traffic queue, will the cars (City Square Mall Visitors) turn in to our Condo and park at our City Square Residences instead claiming they reverse their car?

maymay

Back to top Go down

Traffic Along Kitchener Link Empty Traffic Along Kitchener Link

Post  2010 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I can relate with the writer's worries No. 3

Whilst having my dinner in Ishi Mura on a Saturday evening, I had taken a window seat which allowed me to oversee clearly in our estate. To my surprise, I witnessed our guards allowed as many as 6 cars to drive pass the guardhouse into our compound for reversing purpose - all within half hour of my viewing.

Many cars conveniently entered into our compound so that they could quit their queue to enter City Square Mall and our guards are so willingly to give them the access.

Back to top Go down