City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Cleaners and Gardeners EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Cleaners and Gardeners EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Cleaners and Gardeners EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Cleaners and Gardeners EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Cleaners and Gardeners EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaners and Gardeners

5 posters

Go down

Cleaners and Gardeners Empty Cleaners and Gardeners

Post  genie Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 am

CLEANING - take a look at your block's refuse point area and you will notice how dirty are the floor and the wall. Also the beige floor tiles in the corridor area are dirt stained, caused by the use of dirty water. Obviously, the cleaners didn't change the pail of water when mopping from floor to floor. Certainly the floors are not cleaned frequently judging from the dirt. Probably at most once a week. Ideally it should be cleaned daily. I have been on the lookout for the cleaner but have yet to spot him.

GARDENING - the turf of grass behind blk 12 is long and strewn with dried leaves. If I have a cow, I could let it graze there. It looks like the gardeners have conveniently overlooked the "hidden" areas.

genie

Back to top Go down

Cleaners and Gardeners Empty Re: Cleaners and Gardeners

Post  Wong Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 pm

you can call the MA to send up cleaners to clean. I think they won't clean of their own accord, we just have to keep calling. i have learnt so much about tolerance, fortitude and patience ever since i moved to CSR. good for character building, i guess.

Wong

Back to top Go down

Cleaners and Gardeners Empty Complaints

Post  Twinkle Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

I agreed on all those points above. Any complaints I advise you all to go to the Condo's Office during office hrs and lodged them.
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post  britjit Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm

So far I'm okay with the conditions of my block but last Sunday, when I returned home from groceries shopping, I've also spotted a cleaner lady (looks like china citizen) and she was wiping the lift display panels&buttons on my floor.

Later, I wanted to bring my mom out for tea, she was still waiting (since I last saw her was at least 10-15mins) for the lift to go down to next level. While inside the lift with us, she was only concentrating on wiping the display panel and none of the other areas were cleaned... We had even stand at 1 corner so that she could at least wipe the lift buttons and handles before exiting.

"wondering if they do work on sundays and public holidays or was just putting up a show for us to be impressed with" coz it's not impressing me...

britjit

Back to top Go down

Post  policeman Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 am

I do not think our current cleaners are doing a good job. I have chatted with some cleaners before and understood they work 12 hours a day (start 8am and end 8pm). And I have noticed a group of 4 male cleaners always sit in the Men Changing Room in the evening hours. Usually, they will have their showers and then dressed up by 7pm.

Normally, I do not like to complain for the sake of complaining. But I am really not happy with the current cleanliness of our estate. For example, there are many black moldy stains found on the tile walls in the men shower cubicles. It clearly shows that our cleaners have neglected these areas and did not clean these tile walls for weeks or months already.

Cleaners and Gardeners Black_12

policeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum