City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Looking to join in a swimming class at CS EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Looking to join in a swimming class at CS EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Looking to join in a swimming class at CS EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Looking to join in a swimming class at CS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Looking to join in a swimming class at CS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking to join in a swimming class at CS

4 posters

Go down

Looking to join in a swimming class at CS Empty Looking to join in a swimming class at CS

Post  desria Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi... Desmond here living at blk 14... did any parents currently letting their children learning swimming in city square??? My daughter would like to join in... Any parents who currently have can text me at 96797493...Thanks

desria

Back to top Go down

Looking to join in a swimming class at CS Empty Re: Looking to join in a swimming class at CS

Post  Mcqueen Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am

desria wrote:Hi... Desmond here living at blk 14... did any parents currently letting their children learning swimming in city square??? My daughter would like to join in... Any parents who currently have can text me at 96797493...Thanks

Yes, i saw a swim group the other day. But never approach it.
I'm interested too. My Son is 5 yrs old, kindly PM me if you have the contacts.

Thank you. Surprised
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Looking to join in a swimming class at CS Empty Swim Coach

Post  britjit Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Desria and Desmond,

I'm Josephine from blk 6. My dad is a swim coach himself, offering classes currently at the west area of Singapore. Should you be interested in getting him for a trial session and arrange for lessons to be conducted at CSR, you may contact him at his mobile 9730 2012. Alternatively you can text me at my mobile too 9819 0231. As he oftens switch off his mobile when he's in class.

:>

britjit

Back to top Go down

Looking to join in a swimming class at CS Empty Re: Looking to join in a swimming class at CS

Post  Mcqueen Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 am

britjit wrote:Hi Desria and Desmond,

I'm Josephine from blk 6. My dad is a swim coach himself, offering classes currently at the west area of Singapore. Should you be interested in getting him for a trial session and arrange for lessons to be conducted at CSR, you may contact him at his mobile 9730 2012. Alternatively you can text me at my mobile too 9819 0231. As he oftens switch off his mobile when he's in class.

:>

Hi Josephine,

Can know your Dad teaching schedule in CSR?
May want to walkdown to have a look.
Thank you.
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  britjit Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Hiya,

my dad has not started a class at CSR at the moment... He hasn't got the chance to gather students to start a class there. Thus am suggesting that you have a trial for your kid or have a chat with him first.

My dad is often taking up courses and exams to improve his training techniques and methods of handling toddlers/children to keep their interests in swimming and reduce water phobia.

Me and my brother used to train under my dad, afterwhich I was chosen by my Sec. school to participate in combined Secondary school swim competitions and further my swim skills with (Singapore Amateur Swimming Association) SASA.

Cheers :>

britjit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcqueen Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 am

britjit wrote:Hiya,

my dad has not started a class at CSR at the moment... He hasn't got the chance to gather students to start a class there. Thus am suggesting that you have a trial for your kid or have a chat with him first.

My dad is often taking up courses and exams to improve his training techniques and methods of handling toddlers/children to keep their interests in swimming and reduce water phobia.

Me and my brother used to train under my dad, afterwhich I was chosen by my Sec. school to participate in combined Secondary school swim competitions and further my swim skills with (Singapore Amateur Swimming Association) SASA.

Cheers :>

Thanks for the info, i call your Dad to findout more. Thank you.
Btw how to address your Dad?
Smile Smile
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  britjit Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Sure, no problem.

His name is Jimmy.

Wink

britjit

Back to top Go down

Post  Wong Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm

There's a guy named James living blk 12 i think who teaches kids, including mine, on saturdays 2.45 pm. HP:98565867

Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down