City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
New Security Company in action EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
New Security Company in action EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
New Security Company in action EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
New Security Company in action EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
New Security Company in action EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Security Company in action

2 posters

Go down

New Security Company in action Empty New Security Company in action

Post  lee75 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 pm

I like to share my experience with the staff from the new security company so far.

1. My wife and I were pleased with the customer-oriented attitude of the staff and supervisor during our facilities booking (that small room opp clubhouse lift). The female security staff was very polite and patient on our request.

2. At the guardhouse, from an appearance perspective, most of the guards I see are middle-aged and appeared rather experienced compared to previous company. I stopped earlier by to inform them about visitors coming to my place tomorrow (hopeful to avoid any unneccessary inconvenience on their arrival) and I was very happy with their cheerful response and attitude.

3. Overall, I felt the guards are definitely much much better than the previous one.

I hope the above is not shortlived or result of the festive mood.....

Lee75

lee75

Back to top Go down

New Security Company in action Empty New Security Guards

Post  genie Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

The previous security guards took down the particulars of visitors and cars entering the condo but I noticed the new guards didn't do that. My friend came to visit me today. The guard didn't stop to ask her for details; just simply let her car through. Also the guard should remind visitors to park at visitors' lot. Previously a guard was stationed at the side gate but now all the guards cluster at the guard house . No attention was paid to people who walked in by the side gate. The guards in the guard house should look up every now and then; and not backs facing the side gate most of the time.

genie

Back to top Go down