City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference?

5 posters

Go down

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? Empty New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference?

Post  Twinkle Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

I hv been informed of new security and cleaning agencies taking over from CDL's affiliated ones ..I noticed more black garbage bags lying on the floor nxt to the three colored bins outside Blk 12, B1 two door Lobby which is smelly from morning till evening...I noticed bags increased and the same white plastic shopping bag was there from morning to night SO ............what the heck, this is worse than the last time, namely I now don't see an increment of staff but hardly in the past week. Today 29th Dec 2009.
Secondly, there seems to be less security staff walking around...now I dun see any in the basement carpark and none seem to be standby at the front side gates. The ones standing at the main entrance do not seem to stop people walking through the barriers. If they can do so, others will follow suit. In fact, this is getting ironic.
Can the people responsible explain ?
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? Empty Re: New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference?

Post  genie Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 am

I didn't think the security has improved with the new guards. They didn't take down particulars of visitors or their cars. People can just simply quote a name and unit no. and they will be able to come in and park for free. I didn't see any guard making their rounds at the carpark to check on cars without disks and paying attention to the ones that park here frequently.

As for the cleaners. has the standard of cleanliness improved ? Well, need to observe for a while.

genie

Back to top Go down

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? Empty Re: New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference?

Post  policeman Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am

I couldn't agree more with Genie there is too much slack in manning and controlling of non-residents/visitors by the new security agency.

Any non-resident smart alec who visits CDL website can easily obtain info of CSR block and unit numbers and use these details to fool our guards & gain access in. Therefore, it is imperative that our security guards must screen every visitor carefully before allowing them in. If this simple procedure is not carried out by the guards, I won't rule out a high number of intruders will come to CSR and use our facilities (example: carpark, fitness station, gym, playground & swimming pool, etc).

policeman

Back to top Go down

Post  desria Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm

After changing the cleaner contractor... it is even worst!!! more rubbish piling up never clear... i hardly see cleaners around than before....

desria

Back to top Go down

Post  nrhome Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Obviously we are changing for the worst SECURITY GUARDS and CLEANERS....more nightmare to come. Noticed no patrolling guards, outsider come in and out at their own leisure, cleaniness worst. I noticed more litters these days, smells out the lift lobby, floors are alway wet and sticky, garbage area very smelly and untidy! Recently I had to sweep my own corridor. Not that I don't see any guards, I don't think I've seen any cleaners!! In fact, this place is worst than a HDB flat I visited in SengKang recently. If you look out from the Jap foodcourt Ishi Mura from City Sq Mall, this place looks very old and dirty....a less than 1 year property looks like we've been here for more than 5 years...
nrhome
nrhome

Back to top Go down

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? Empty re: Block 12 is arrowed.

Post  Twinkle Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 am

Hi All,
Afraid I have to stir up some trouble, I walked around basement 1 carpark checking the bin area in all the six blocks and guess wat? Blocks 2, 6, 8 and 10 are cleaner than blk 12 which has the most UNSIGHTLY and dirty BIN COMPOUND area.....why? Daily there are a few black plastic bags tied up (by the cleaners) and dumped next to and behind the wall leaving wet floors and a stench.
Why are the trash bags lying around when it should be carted off to the outside bin compound once it is taken out of the bin and tied up? This is worst than HDB. When this gets out to the public then the people responsible for bringing in this new team of Cleaning agency and security agency, wil regret seeing the price of our property drop. Is it the cleaners push the trash bags to blk 12 so that blk 2, 8 and 10 are neater and don't complain. Terrible. I say we write to CDL.
Twinkle
Twinkle

Back to top Go down

New Security agency and cleaners-any positive difference? Empty Where are the cleaners ?

Post  genie Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 pm

If you had taken a walk at the footpath behind Blk 12, you would have noticed the dead leaves, tissue papers, plastic bottle on the grass, the cigarette buds on the steps and some dried dog "poo" on the footpath (which I stepped on accidentally). Where were the cleaners for the last 4 days?

genie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down