City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Condom in Swimming Pool EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Condom in Swimming Pool EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Condom in Swimming Pool EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Condom in Swimming Pool EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Condom in Swimming Pool EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Condom in Swimming Pool

4 posters

Go down

Condom in Swimming Pool Empty Condom in Swimming Pool

Post  Geronimo Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:50 pm

While swimming in the afternoon of friday, 27 Nov 09, a public holiday, I noticed a condom lying at the bottom of the pool near the jacuzzi area. Really disgusting !! I could only guess what activity went on the night before in the pool (couldn't possibly be in the broad day light!!). The swimming pool area is quite dark at night, indecent behaviour could go unnotice. I wonder how frequent the security guard make his round at the pool area and the facility area.

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Condom in Swimming Pool Empty condom in the swimming pool

Post  NBTD Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm

This is really disgusting ! Evil or Very Mad Tighter security control definately need to be inplaced, this is not a public property. Can you imagine the 'condom' are being spotted by your guest, really a shame ! Another pt to note, I noticed the cleaner at CSR also never do a good job, I spotted same pieces of rubbish at B1 lobby at my block for 4 consecutive days (not sure abt day 5 onwards cos I didn't check after day 4), this show that they never even sweep the floor (OMIGOD !)

NBTD

Back to top Go down

Condom in Swimming Pool Empty condom in the swimming pool

Post  policeman Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:16 pm

I fully agree on those comments from NBTD:

1) All residents must not condone with such degrading acts. Otherwise, we may find more condoms thrown everywhere in CSR compound. Our security guards must do more rounds.

2) I live in Block 10. Last Friday evening, I saw an empty bottle of detergent placed next to a waste bin on the 1st floor lift lobby. It was so unsightly and such an inconsiderate idiot who disposed it at the wrong place must be reprimanded. I thought this item will be cleared within hours by our cleaners but I was wrong. It is so shocked and annoyed to see the same bottle was left intact till Sunday afternoon. Where are our cleaners and what were they doing??

policeman

Back to top Go down

Condom in Swimming Pool Empty Condom in Swimming Pool

Post  genie Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am

Guess what I saw 3 days ago... on the lid (which was on the floor) of the red incense container behind blk 12....some pink condoms in a see through box !! Certainly didn't look like balloons to me. Presumably been used ...no, I wasn't thinking of picking it up to check !! Today I walked the same footpath and still saw the box there. I thought of picking it up to dispose it off properly in order to spare others from the disgusting sight but hesitated on second thought for it wouldn't help in justifying our complaint that the cleaners were not doing their job conscientiously. I hope MA has access to our forum and read our postings.

(We certainly have some weird and perverted people around....what to do, lah ??)

genie

Back to top Go down

Condom in Swimming Pool Empty Re: Condom in Swimming Pool

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum