City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Clarification of rules.

Go down

Clarification of rules. Empty Clarification of rules.

Post  chunky on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 am

What is the offical rule regarding food and drink by the pool? Had a guard walk by on the weekend and tell me off for drinking a soft drink. My bad....will make a concerted effort to read the sign next time. Fair enough if the rules are applied consistantly. The bins by the pool do make the interpretation slighlty ambiguous.....can someone clear this up? See plenty of people smoking by the pool, sure this not allowed. How about a bottle of water, ok?
chunky
chunky

Back to top Go down

Clarification of rules. Empty Re: Clarification of rules.

Post  city2loh on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 am

I have read and the notice board said no food allowed in pool area. Now I observed that the security officers are doing their rounds (sometimes) to tell off anyone whom is seen eating (or about to eat as in my case 2 days ago).
Is this notice observe or read by residents or their guests? I am afraid only some will read, as it is erected at the corner of the pool area, and the words are small-print!
How about shower before entering the pool? I suspect some swimmers just jump/walk into swimming pool without showering first!
Any idea to remind swimmers to observe these rules/hygiene practice?

city2loh

Back to top Go down

Post  chunky on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks.... Agree signs needs to be visable and guards more proactive in enforcing these rules consistantly..... The problem does not seem to be an issue during the day as residents are more aware of others, however I regularly come across residents eating meals, drinking and smoking poolside later in the evening. Mentioned this before... walking around early morning, there is plenty litter poolside, even dumped directly on the deck chairs. Have confronted people, particularly smokers and will continue to do so. Guards should help and make regular rounds at night to remind those still out.
chunky
chunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down