City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT

4 posters

Go down

NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT Empty NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT

Post  LOGIC Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Last Sunday early morning 13/9, past midnight, waken by raucous noise from barbecue area. Those of us who reside at Block 10 & 12 will attest to this usual occurence every weekend.Contacted the guards but the noise still carry on unabated. It seems the norm for groups of 20-30 people to congregate and stay the whole night there.
Contacted the MA, he will look into the matter. Another Kudos to our new management.

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT Empty Re: NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT

Post  chunky Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 am

Agreed. At other condo'c which I hace stayed, there is a general understanding that come 11pm on weekends, residents clear common areas. I dont think it is unreasonable to enforce this come midnight. At our previous condo, gaurds would come over to the pits at 11pm and have those who booked pits, sign-out and discretly remind the group that they should vacate the space. Not against having some fun by the designated area, but post 12pm, other residents should not need to suffer the inconvenience..
chunky
chunky

Back to top Go down

NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT Empty terrible experience

Post  blackknight Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

A couple of weeks back, I called the guardhouse at 1120pm, and I had wanted to ask them to get the noisy party at the BBQ pit to disperse. To my horror, this is what happened over the phone:
- I was passed on the phone around at least 3 guards, until I got the night supervisor
- I told him the problem, that it was already 1130 and the party was still roaring downstairs
- I asked him why I had to regularly call them almost every Friday and Sat evening at 11+ pm to do their job
- The night supervisor, Mr Malcom Xavier, told me that they had the right to make noise up to 12 midnight under Singapore law. He claimed they already told the owner
- Malcolm asked me to go to the BBQ pit to talk to the people there
- I asked him wasn't the house rule stated on the sign board at the bbq pit area was that the activities should stop by 10pm? I mean of course, on Sat, we can be flexible, but 1130 to 12 midnight is really too much for a residential condomnium. This is not St James Powerstation or Zouk out weekend! Evil or Very Mad
- Malcolm said the security's duty was to ensure that the entry of visitors of the condo was utmost importance
- I was of course upset, so I said it was really not logical for me to confront the people
- Malcolm asked me to complain to the management if i was not happy about him
- I told him that I really didn't want to, and just wanted his team to do his job
- He actually asked me if I was chinese, because another chinese family had also called to complain
- I incredulously asked him what in the world this had to do with the issue.

Anyone can top this? Sad

blackknight

Back to top Go down

NOISE POLLUTION AFTER MIDNIGHT Empty Noise Pollution

Post  LOGIC Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:06 pm

What to do management is not under our control.
Services like security and cleaning are all related to CDL.
These service providers IMAGINE CDL is their pay master, they are ignorant that WE PAID THEIR WAGES with our hard earn MONEY.
AS SUBSIDIARY PROPRIETORS WE HAVE NO SAY IN ALL MATTERS.ALL WE CAN ONLY DO IS PAY OUR QUARTERLY MAINTENANCE PROMPTLY.

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  csrssr Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:09 pm

on 1st Oct, group of people under block-12 making loud noise until 2am... I reported that to security guard at 2am, they went around, noise momentarily pause and resume again.
On 2nd Oct, group on roof top of the clubhouse bbq area until 12.30am... guards told me that they warned the group, but no avail.
I spoke to MA, and believe they will report errant groups to police... let's see any improvment.

csrssr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum