City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance

3 posters

Go down

Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance Empty Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance

Post  KimLee Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm

I have notice quite a number of times vehicles queued along the Kitchener Link road in particular during weekday to get into the condo. I do understand that particulars of vehicle entering the condo, their purpose of visit etc are to be noted, however clearance needs to be expedited. Example, if the 1st vehicle is waiting to have information taken down and perhaps the person visited being contacted, the security folk should take the initiative to have the 2nd vehicle information taken as soon as possible. If things do not improve, I could not imagine how the traffic will be when the City Square Mall opens. I believe the number of vehicles using Kitchener Link is expected to rise. I notice the parking entry to the mall seems to be located at the rear of the mall and that means more vehicle will use Kitchener Link.

KimLee

Back to top Go down

Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance Empty Visitors expected by residents?

Post  jeseva14 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi all,

anyone thought about the real intention of the visitors to CS? i mean, its so easy to gain access, just give the guards the blk n unit number of their "intented" visit AND?? they can juz move to the common facility and make use of them!! anyone who been here (or haf some knowledge on CS)can easily juz submit a blk n unit no. to gain access, including the MANY interior designers, property agents?!?! TOTALLY without the knowledge of the "resident".

current practice of taking down the particulars of the visitors is of no use if they stay undetected, ie: just enter to use the pool and the shower facility afterwards (or gym), then leave.

I believe this security part sld be improved on, ie: such as ad-hoc calls to the residents for verifications, can be impromtu selections on visitors if call verfication takes up too much time. but at least do it for some to show actions n create deterrence.

always had this at the back of my mind, great job to those who made it possible for me to air it!

jeseva14

Back to top Go down

Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance Empty Re: Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance

Post  ceewye Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:59 pm

True jeseva14 and Kim Leng, these are some of the points that have been brought up by a group of concerned residents...

Kimleng>>> Your points have been noted. Our members have spoken to other MCs from other condos and they have said that there is a huge construction fault with the entrance.
-There are no designated pathways for visitors. : Dangerous for visitors, dangerous for security who stand there asking for details.

Once 1 vehicle is questioned for his particulars, it will slow the process of the rest behind.

These are only some of the "defects" brought up by some of the concerned residents.

There will be house visits in the next few weeks to bring up these points to educate the residents and to call for an AGM asap as the cost of correction of these defects will fall to us residents if we do not get CDL to make these changes after the first 15months are up.
ceewye
ceewye
Admin

https://ctsq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance Empty Re: Vehicle security clearance at the condo entrance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down