City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members

Go down

Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members Empty Appreciation to the Council Chair & Members

Post  la Wong Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

While we often hear of complaints about a condo, I think it's only fair for owners and residents to show appreciation to the Chair and members of the council of the condo if any work is done well or improvement is made. I'm not a relative or a friend of any of the council chair or members of CSR council, but as an owner of my unit and a resident here, I'd like to express my appreciation to the CSR for the improvement they have made since they took over the management of the condo. In particular, I would like to mention the following:

1. The security: Now some of the times, a security guard is stationed at the pedestrian entrance to deter non-residents/outsiders without any business from coming in.
2. Cleanliness of the lift and floor areas - this is now much better.
3. Security guard stationed outside the gym - this would deter outsiders from using our facilities.

I'm sure the council is looking into more improvement to ensure comfortable living for the residents of CSR and to enhance the value of our properties. CSR units are sold in the past few weeks for between $1300 to $1500/sf. I'm sure with better management, this prices will go up even further, with the convenience of our location, and the richness of cultures, arts and the numerous eateries here.

Once again, my appreciation to our council members. They work on a voluntary basis - they are like us -owners but they volunteered their service to improve our living environment.

L.A.

la Wong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum