City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour Empty Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour

Post  nrhome Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

I was wondering if anyone of you encountered an 'inconsiderate' neighbour like I had one at my block/level.

They often had bags of their rubbish disposed in the rubbish chute area, left-over raw/cooked food often dumped halfway into the bins leaving the rubbish bin door half close. I am frustrated and concerned that cockroaches will soon invade my floor as sometime the foul smell of their left-over is unbearable.

I can tolerate that they often had their shoes scattered all over the corridor, trolley from NTUC and Mustafa parked outside the house, but not the mess they created at the bin area.

I am working and away from home most of the time, and whenever I reach home, they will immediately shut their doors so there's no chance to 'educate' them on cleaniness. I tempted to get an Indian colleague to help translate the 'DO NOT DISPOSE YOUR BULKY ITEMS' sign and please dispose for rubbish properly in HINDI/Tamil but thinking back, don't think such people will bothered to look at the sign.

Any suggestion to inform/educate them that we are all living in a condo, not HDB nor kampong? Can we get the management to go up and talk to them? I noticed that the rest of the 2 units are mostly working class and usually not home till late evening like myself. Hence, they probably think they own the entire floor in that block.

PS: Their kids also often played water bomb at the lobby causing the floor wet and slippery!!!
nrhome
nrhome

Back to top Go down

Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour Empty Re: Has anyone of you encountered 'Inconsiderate' neighbour

Post  city2loh Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm

I encountered this issue before. First, I tried to figure out who was the "culprit". After zooming in to a suspected family, I spoke to the madam to ask if these left-over was left by her maid. "No", she replied "I told my maid to dump all rubbish into the chute proper". However, when 1 day I saw the maid and asked her, she told me she was instructed to leave the rubbish near the chute. I took another time to chat with the madam, and she denied the rubbish were their, yet again.
Then Evil or Very Mad me, whenever I spotted the were rubbish below the chute, I dragged them in between her door & the bin door. Up to third times, then no more rubbish found below the rubbish chute. Twisted Evil

city2loh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum