City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Suggestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Suggestions EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  maymay Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 pm

It seems like happenings is always during weekends(because most of them are not working)! Therefore, I would like to suggest MA to work on weekends and offset on weekdays or maybe work on rotating shift. Eg. Notice on Laundry has been put up on notice board but the residents/tenants/maids are still showing "Don't Care" attitude. Almost every weekend, I still notice these people hanging their bedsheets, towels etc outside their windows, which is very unsightly. I wonder how the City Square Mall visitors/shoppers will sight on us...... Should security guard also in charge of this to ask them not to hang laundry outside windows?

Frankly speaking, I encountered one incident where I call the security guard on one issue, and you know what he response? He said "Can you speak faster, the car is waiting for his check....Does it mean that the security guards duty is just to check on incoming cars and the rest of the matter, they just couldn't be bother? MA, can you tell me who else can we contact besides security guards? Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad

maymay

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Laundry hanging

Post  precious Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Yes Maymay,

You are so correct! Many residents need lessons in condo living. Sad, Sad
but true! Apartments #24-20, #23-16 at Blk 12 ,for example,continues to hang their
laundry in full view every day.Can someone who lives near them...please
please knock on their doors and kindly inform them that we dont do such things
in condo living.We no longer live in a kampong! Spare a thought for our neighbours!!
The mangement should send a guard or someone from the office to these apartments
instead of putting up notices, whom no one reads, ya? We should impose a fine system
or notice boards pointing out their apartment nos to our residents.
SHAME on these people.... Mad

precious

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum