City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.
City Square Residence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Need a 2nd hand bicycle
Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 pm by stanlim2

» Ochin Tapas Bistro now open for lunch
Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm by attard

» Great place to chill out few minutes from CSR
Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm by attard

» More loungers and Chairs needed by the pool
Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm by csrssr

» Noisy Neighbours
Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm by csrssr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price...

2 posters

Go down

Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... Empty Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price...

Post  JoelCere Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 pm

We have decided to put our City Square property on the market. Two agents with potential buyers came over to see it this weekend. Both buyers like your flat very much HOWEVER they both visited other units and decided not to buy in City Square at all after seeing units being partitioned and rented out as workers dormitory and backpacker hostel... the latter has been confirmed to me as one of the agents is my cousin. She will be providing me with the unit details and I will be filing official complaints to the management and to URA on Monday.

If you bought a City Square unit to let, you may not know that your unit has been turned into a dormitory. If you do know, you may be making a hundred dollars more in rental per month compared to normal rentals, but you will loose out big time when you want to sell because of the condition of your unit and because you are dragging down the value of the whole condominium.

If you are concerned about the value of your investment, I will provide you with the unit details and I would urge you to complain to the management and to URA.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... Empty Re: Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price...

Post  Mcqueen Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 am

Would like to know the outcome of the complaint.

I'm really concern about it.

Thank you.
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... Empty Workers dormitories

Post  JoelCere Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Block 14, 2nd floor... 2 units converted.
I will let you know the outcome of the complaints. However one person complaining is not enough. I will invite you to complain as well if you want swift resolution. Management office and URA.

JoelCere

Back to top Go down

Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price... Empty Re: Why you will not be able to sell your home at a good price...

Post  Mcqueen Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 am

Hi JoelCere,

I think pin pointing the unit require alot of "police work" investigating skills.

I believe MA and URA has come across million of such cases especially when the rental market demand are low.

What i trying to said, i do not wish to see CSR value goes down.
But is the thing about making investment and when investment goes bad. The reprecussion of it which resulted in this type rental problem.

No owner out there wants to rent to labourer or turn their unit to a worker quarter.
This will run up with alot of problems for the owner in the end.

So i'm still wondering how other estate manage such issue. Well just my view point.
albino
Mcqueen
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down